What if the Wife Turns Up Pregnant?

Well if she's let him posses he pussy and fill her with his beby making seed she must like playing with him, tell her you want to be therw the next time to help prepare, her and clean her after and take pictures during.

To some cuckold couples, this wouldn't seem like a question they need be hesitant to answer, especially those who indulge in wanting their wives bred. But I'd still like to ask the question: Let's say the wife becomes accidentally (or not) pregnanted by her black lover, what would be your reaction to this?

We planned it using fertility actually...but to chicken for black...he is white like us...

If a white couple decides to give birth to the baby fathered by another man, be it a white man or a Black Man, known or unknown, the baby should be raised with love. The husband should accept and love the baby no differently than if he was the natural *******. At that point, it is all about loving, caring for, and nurturing the baby.

Last edited:
. And did it matter which one knocked her up. ? When these wives are hot , they are hot and wanton and lustfull.
no it really didn't matter no!! but I found myself thinking evertime she went with one of them after when she came home dripping was it going happen again, she didnt know either or so she told me but always maintained she knew somehow that night she had conceived how she knew i dont know. i was naive in those days and not recognising how horny she got when ovulating

If a white couple decides to give birth to the baby fathered by another man, be it a white man or a Black Man, known or unknown, the baby should be raised with love. The husband should accept and love the baby no differently than if he was the natural *******. At that point, it is all about loving, caring for, and nurturing the baby.
i totally agree the baby has to be raised with love. i know some cucks would have a problem with this but if you have a highly sexed wife you need to accept that the babies she will have that very good possiblity that you will not be the sperm contributor. it has happen to me and i have accepted it as i should and our children are all loved

I Love being a little slut in front of my husband and I want someone to be DOMINant enough and take this pussy, and cum in all my holes no matter what me and my husband say about it.
If they fucked me so deep and so much that my husband has to go buy a morning after pill.

That's fucking amazing -- you'd be such a good slut for black guys. I can def see you in a black gangbang, getting all your holes destroyed and filled. And yeah, taking you is what you deserve.

Back