What if the Wife Turns Up Pregnant?

You are absolutely right. In the beginning people hesitate a lot and are afraid of having a black baby. My wife and I chatted with other members here who already had Africanized children, or they had a strong desire to breed interracially. My wife was never in doubt that she wanted to do it. It was a great comfort for me to talk with other people in the same situation. Today I am very happy that we decided to have a biracial kid.

View attachment 1529494
His seed does go deep in my wife but mine doesn't go on floor. I am to cum over the toilet and flush it away

My friends have a beautiful newborn in their household. Both the black bull and the husband were present in the hospital delivery room. The hospital staff and doctor was somewhat perplexed until they were told that the bull was the biological *******. We all live in a southern state. Even though the bull is the biological ******* and the baby is obviously black, state law requires that the husband's name be put on the birth certificate. I don't necessarily agree with that. I also am curious as to how they and how other couples explain to their older white children why their sibling is black.

I agree with letting nature take its course and having the baby. A Black baby is beautiful and wonderful and should be cared for. Keeping the baby will also let everyone know what the couple has been up to; that the white wife has been fucking Black Men and her white husband either allows it or serves as her cuckhold. This will require white husbands to swallow their pride, deep and hard. But as more brave couples do this the more it will be accepted in society. It will also help to better publicly define the roles of Black Master, white slut, and white cuck.
And, if lucky, it’ll be a girl and the cuck will have jailbait in a few years.

Back