What if the Wife Turns Up Pregnant?

So I take it the family accepts that you ******* their *******?
Yes all three families accept it and the ******* think its cool having three sets of grandparents Christmas is an amazing event
We use to get confused looks at PTA meetings but now some of the PTA moms think the cucks wife is their SHERO
Different people will have varying opinions on what we did but it doesnt matter our ******* are good/with it happy and safe in a love filled environment.
We didnt just look at it from the adults standpoint we did professional counseling with them to make sure they were really well adjusted and understanding of our relationship

Yes all three families accept it and the ******* think its cool having three sets of grandparents Christmas is an amazing event
We use to get confused looks at PTA meetings but now some of the PTA moms think the cucks wife is their SHERO
Different people will have varying opinions on what we did but it doesnt matter our ******* are good/with it happy and safe in a love filled environment.
We didnt just look at it from the adults standpoint we did professional counseling with them to make sure they were really well adjusted and understanding of our relationship
It sounds like you took a very thoughtful approach as families. Have any other wives/couples in your cuck families asked you to get them pregnant?

Yet it is a different thing if you fantasize about it or it becomes reality. There are lots of things a couple will fear, need to consider and go through if they want or not. It's obvious the environment will react in one or the other way. Also the chi!d will have questions one day if you decide to keep her/him.
But if it happened accidentally within a consensual lifestyle, the husband would be a lousy one if he wouldn't give full support to his Woman. You can't just reap the sweet fruits of a sexual lifestyle and when things get complicated turn your back on the Woman you say you love. That would be quite characterless. jm2ct's

You are absolutely right. In the beginning people hesitate a lot and are afraid of having a black baby. My wife and I chatted with other members here who already had Africanized children, or they had a strong desire to breed interracially. My wife was never in doubt that she wanted to do it. It was a great comfort for me to talk with other people in the same situation. Today I am very happy that we decided to have a biracial kid.

View attachment 1529494
When the baby grows up he/she will be proud of the ******* telling best friend he impreg'd the mom when she was married to "some white dude"

Back