What if the Wife Turns Up Pregnant?

A question I'd like to ask some hubbies here is this: what made this desire to see a white woman impregnated by a black lover a recurring fantasy they wish to see happen?

I think that a deeper part of the draw is to finally be free of the secret. If our wife becomes pregnant by her Black lover, then we are 'outed' and we are no longer living a double life. I think that a lot of cuckolds want to live this openly, even yearning to 'come out', but are afraid because of societal condemnation. If our wife becomes pregnant by her Black lover, we know that in a few months the secret will be out (which will be humiliating - yet also liberating), forsing us to come out where we lack the emotional strength to do so without outside help. So in a very real way, a Black lover that impregnates our wife is granting us an ultimate gift . . . not just that he has permanently made his mark and place in our marriage, but that he has helped us with his strength, granting us freedom from the ******* of keeping our secret.

At least that is how I see it.

A question I'd like to ask some hubbies here is this: what made this desire to see a white woman impregnated by a black lover a recurring fantasy they wish to see happen?
I cannot speak for others but for me it is very complicated. I need to state up front that I DO NOT want my wife impregnated by anyone but me, especially a black man. If she should ever get pregnant by a black man and had the baby, it would ruin our lives. We are both professionals and it would be impossible to explain away and jeopardize everything.
That being said, when she is with a black lover and is making love bareback there is always a risk of pregnancy. When black men cum inside her their sperm is there for one reason and one reason only, to make a baby. This does spark something deep down that excites me and at the same time fills me with dread. There was a recent incident that put a scare in us, it made me wonder if it is worth the risk long term for a few moments of erotic excitement.

I cannot speak for others but for me it is very complicated. I need to state up front that I DO NOT want my wife impregnated by anyone but me, especially a black man. If she should ever get pregnant by a black man and had the baby, it would ruin our lives. We are both professionals and it would be impossible to explain away and jeopardize everything.
That being said, when she is with a black lover and is making love bareback there is always a risk of pregnancy. When black men cum inside her their sperm is there for one reason and one reason only, to make a baby. This does spark something deep down that excites me and at the same time fills me with dread. There was a recent incident that put a scare in us, it made me wonder if it is worth the risk long term for a few moments of erotic excitement.

Losing your livelihood and your good name isn't worth a few moments of lust, but if your wife insists on bareback, then at least make sure she gets tested regularly, she plays with guys that get tested and that the both of you are somewhat confident are clean, and look into a medroxyprogesterone (depoprovera) shot.

:blackheart: its our best wish ,:blackheart: and i know one day it will be happen for many white coules it just matter of time

To some cuckold couples, this wouldn't seem like a question they need be hesitant to answer, especially those who indulge in wanting their wives bred. But I'd still like to ask the question: Let's say the wife becomes accidentally (or not) pregnanted by her black lover, what would be your reaction to this?

It would be a great honor for my wife to carry a Black baby, I can't imagine receiving such a blessing a not bringing the baby into this world.

It seems you have quite the "secret stash" of pics in your vault, Mac! ;)
I've seen some of these pics around the net. I really like the black and white pic of the girls with their swollen bellies in what appears to be some facility of sorts, right? That's real "assembly line" blackbreeding...nice. I also like the one of the asian girl (I'm guessing Japanese) with the African tribesman. Those are always the best since the Japanese take a National Geographic approach to the whole BBC encounters. I love documentaries! LOL

broken fries you are such an idiot! Is this what your sad life has come down to? Spending your days looking for photos of white women supposedly getting knocked up by black men? I would love for your ******* to find out what you are up to. To see what their looser farther has been reduced to. Sad:-(

Snake, I've seen a few of your posts and for some reason or another they are always spiteful and specifically directed at Mac. What's your problem? Do you know him personally?

As a white cuck I've been looking for a white female who wants to be black bred for a long time. Yes, there is an element of lust there (quite substantial really!) but I would never make this commitment if I didn't believe my partner and I could give the baby a good future involving care, consideration and love.
I believe it's possible to have an interracial cuckold relationship that has all the qualities of a 'normal' monogamous relationship but also incorporates an interracial fetish into the sexual aspect of the relationship.
That's what I'm looking for.

Reactions: LSG
It
It's good to keep you broken idiots in line. Your fantasy world is really sick and twisted and I am pleased to be the voice of reason on here that reminds you of this. The self hating black men on here that have turned away from their women is pathetic and the broken white men who feel helpless and also suffer from their own self hatred (although different from the black men) is also really disturbing. I am going to shine a light for you all to see that there is more to life than a dark and twisted fantasy life :)

In other words, you have nothing better and more constructive to do with your time than to be here and attempt to "police" this site, which if I am not mistaken, is frequented by consenting adults from all walks of life (and from around the world I might add) who enjoy this type of scenario be it fantasy or otherwise. Am I correct with that statement? In my opinion, that is truly sad. Your life must be as dismal as can be if you have to resort to trolling around this site looking to stir up trouble. That's all I'm gonna say about this topic and to you. You're not worth the time and effort. Good luck and God bless. Peace out. :balanced:

In other words, you have nothing better and more constructive to do with your time than to be here and attempt to "police" this site, which if I am not mistaken, is frequented by consenting adults from all walks of life (and from around the world I might add) who enjoy this type of scenario be it fantasy or otherwise. Am I correct with that statement? In my opinion, that is truly sad. Your life must be as dismal as can be if you have to resort to trolling around this site looking to stir up trouble. That's all I'm gonna say about this topic and to you. You're not worth the time and effort. Good luck and God bless. Peace out. :balanced:
Well said...

Personally I would welcome my wife being bred by one are more black men and I can not understand anyone wanting thier wife to fuck black men most fo them bareback and then getting upset if she gets pregnant. Get real people if you do this bareback its very likely to happen. Besides no black man should ever be asked to use a condom their cum is to precious to waste,every drop should be swallowed are put drrp in white pussy.
I could not agree with you more, Black men should never be asked to wear a condom

It's what all white women need!

View attachment 26381
I have answered this topic befor, but I must to give a better explanation about this. At firt, like you know, I've had sex with black guys having a relation ship with them, before I met my husband.
I know my husband became crazy when he watched me having sex with my ex and he cumm inside me. My hubby wished he did it of course.
But I'm the one who allowed my ex boyfriend cum inside me, because I know men feel more pleasure doing it inside pussies.
Once when I was 21 years old, my ex fucked me standing by behind, When he was penetrating my pussy, I begged him to fuck me as hard as he could. Also I asked him to cum inside my pussy, if he needed to do it. I didn't get pregnant but if it could be possible, I would have not gotten any problems, I loved him.

Back