What if the Wife Turns Up Pregnant?

It happens...a lot. I have played with dozens of couples, barebacked 7 wives and gotten 5 pregnant that I know of. 2 of them had abortions, 3 of them kept the baby, and 1 of those I still fuck on a regular basis. Everyone talks about how weird it is for the girl and the husband. Don't forget that when I go over there and see pictures of a little mixed baby, I remember that the baby that they are raising is really mine.

That being said, they are the parents. I have nothing to do with the children that result from my flings. They have husbands and fathers. As far as I am concerned, I was just a sperm donor.

View attachment 26873View attachment 26874View attachment 26875View attachment 26876

This is what the girl looked like when we hooked up.
View attachment 26878View attachment 26879View attachment 26877

This is 8 months later.
View attachment 26881View attachment 26882View attachment 26883View attachment 26884View attachment 26880
Thats so wonderful. My Ex left me for one of her Black Lovers and I know by the time we divorced, she was having his baby. I did get to watch at first and did secretly wish she would breed Black.

We have 3 *******. All bi-racial, and 1 from a breeding party. It was a choice. Besides being tied to a breeding bench and used over and over was hot as fuck!!!!!!!!!!
Nicknick as a white woman how would you describe these breeding parties; do you find many white wives there who are ready to be bred? Do the husbands are there to witness the breeding also? please can you go into the details?

My wife and I already talked about this since there is always the risk, especially when my wife love’s to takes black cock bareback.
We decided that she would go ahead with the pregnancy since she has said sometimes that she would like to have another baby.
Hey Tinydick, if your wife decides to get bred by a black bull are you willing to raise the kid yourself? How do you go about explaining this to your family and friends when your wife gives birth to the little black boy?

Last edited:
Texasbull did you fuck the brunette with the hand on the blonde's bellie also or just the blonde alone? I love the expression on her husband face, he seems to be very excited in the fact that his beautiful wife got impregnated by a huge horse cocked black bull. He'll be more excited when he sees the black baby come out from his wife gorgeous well stretched white cunt. Also the set of pictures above that feature the other pretty and well pregnant white girl, did you fuck her too?

Unless the wife hasn't gotten her tubes tied, the thought of a Black Cock impregnanting a hotwife should simultaneously excite as well scare a husband/couple from wanting the wife to submit to getting fucked by her lover bareback. For those who are afraid of it, the notion of what might happen is like Russian roulette of which a time will come when they will inevitably enjoy risking it.

http://shangoreturns.blogspot.com/2016/03/black-owned-world-bareback-creampie-love.html?zx=86d629d46514e19f

View attachment 2041056
You're right. It's HOT BEYOND BELIEF. 19719890.gif

Unless the wife hasn't gotten her tubes tied, the thought of a Black Cock impregnanting a hotwife should simultaneously excite as well scare a husband/couple from wanting the wife to submit to getting fucked by her lover bareback. For those who are afraid of it, the notion of what might happen is like Russian roulette of which a time will come when they will inevitably enjoy risking it.

http://shangoreturns.blogspot.com/2016/03/black-owned-world-bareback-creampie-love.html?zx=86d629d46514e19f

View attachment 2041056

It did scare and excite me at the same time. It was some months before I was ready.

IMG_20180915_002855.jpg

Back