What if the BBC is too big, too thick or too long and doesn’t fit?

What do you do If the BBC is either too big, too thick or too long and doesn’t fit in her pussy?

Perhaps use more lube? Shove it in only halfway? Or will her pussy get used to it over time?
Too long probably never because I like it to hit my cervix like it's trying to get inside my uterus ! I just want the owner of that beautiful long and curved upward cock to go slow and deep.But too big yes it exist and I don't like to be stretched, to feel full in my vagina yes but to be stretched make me uncomfortable, spoil my pleasure and sometimes stop me from reaching an orgasm.

Make it fit
lube GIF
My thoughts exactly

I gifted my wife a similar one she takes most of it, and I thoughts that is the limit. Should I try to insert more deeper?
Every woman is physically different and a key component is the mind. The more relaxed and wet she is the more she will be able to take in. I believe most women can do 8inch but as the number goes up, it gets tougher for most. I’ve seen a woman take 12 all the way but she was not comfortable by that point. I’ve taken 10-11 and ******* a bit… for me 9 is really max before it just begins to hurt. I don’t mind a extremely large cock but it doesn’t mean I want every last inch…

Every woman is physically different and a key component is the mind. The more relaxed and wet she is the more she will be able to take in. I believe most women can do 8inch but as the number goes up, it gets tougher for most. I’ve seen a woman take 12 all the way but she was not comfortable by that point. I’ve taken 10-11 and ******* a bit… for me 9 is really max before it just begins to hurt. I don’t mind a extremely large cock but it doesn’t mean I want every last inch…
Thank you very much for the insight!

My wife gets all wet really quickly! And I use plenty of lube too will try to get her to relax more and help her take more of it....We are also planning to verify our profile might do a video of her taking it in....

Yes this is true, if you go slowly also I can relax and adjust to your size and you will be surprised how much big dick can fit inside me

I agree it does depend on the woman. Before I met my husband, I was scared of sex period!! The women in my family frowned upon sex before marriage. My mom, grandmother and great grandmother all waited until they were married, all eventually got divorced except my great grandmother. I met my now husband when I was 19, he was 30. I got to travel the world with him and eventually gave in before marriage.
Traveling to different places where sex is not frowned upon was an "eye opening" experience. Germany, Jamaica, France. I got introduced to people living alternative lifestyles which really opened my eyes and my mind. We got to visit the "Red Light District." which seeing people have sex on stage blew my mind. Jamaica Hedo II. Seeing fit in shape people, walking on the beaches, working out in the gyms in the nude was amazing.
Experimenting in the swinger's lifestyle, couple 2 couple, 3-somes with women, and then on to playing with males I enjoyed learning about my own sexuality. Finally experiencing a young muscular "Black Man" with an average size made me crave larger, until eventually meeting a guy with a legit 13" which Im in Love with his cock. Who's currently my BBC FWB.

Attachments

• IMG_20170328_044743.jpg
    IMG_20170328_044743.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 145
  • 20230111-sony.jpg
    20230111-sony.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 120
  • 3-2.jpg
    3-2.jpg
    163.4 KB · Views: 132
Last edited:
Doesn’t really happen. I have yet to come across a cock i couldn’t take in all the way, I may have struggled but I’m took it. However, that doesn’t mean it was enjoyable having all 11 inches in me either. 9 inches is doable, after that it really starts to be uncomfortable for me. BTW IM 4”11…
I think it also depends on how aroused you are, my previous wife was just under 5feet and a virgin when we met. she'd never had anything in her not even a tampon so very TIGHT, even for my 4.5 inches. However, when she agreed to try her first BBC, he was 11.5 inches. He bottomed out at 8 and slowly grind and pushed the rest in which made her REALLY cum for the first time in her life.

Back