What if the BBC is too big, too thick or too long and doesn’t fit?

Ok, so there is such a thing as being too big, but lube and going slowly will almost always work...that still doesn't mean it's going to feel good for her. That whole "feels good" thing is supposed to be a two-way street, I thought...🤷🏻‍♀️
Did you have to get used to it? Are you a size queen now?

Yeah the VJ is designed to stretch....it will stretch a mile before it will tear an inch,babies come out of there and really stretch it out,amazing it goes back to normal size,just like a rubber band.after baby birth that's when she needs a thick bbc to fuck.
Ever hear a woman scream while delivering a baby? Just because it can stretch, it doesn’t mean it’s pain free.

Never experienced anything so big that it will not eventually penetrate my vagina, my very first experience with a black guy who’s penis is almost twice the size of my husbands white penis.
I had plenty of fore play which got my pussy extremely wet , then when I was begging for him to fuck me I could just get the tip of his bulbous cock head into my vagina, He was very considerate and slowly pushed forward gently getting more of his penis into me. He worked his cock back a bit then pushed a bit more into my vagina. He was very patient but eventually he had his whole length deep into me , giving me multiple orgasms as he gradually began fucking with strong long lengths pulling back then forward.

What do you do If the BBC is either too big, too thick or too long and doesn’t fit in her pussy?

Perhaps use more lube? Shove it in only halfway? Or will her pussy get used to it over time?
She hasn't had too long yet (longest was 10 in and he didn't hit bottom (1st 2 pics), her thickest was too thick (proverbial beer can idea see 3rd/4th pics attached) she could barely get it in her mouth and was too sore to continue fucking in less than 20 mins once he had that in her pussy... was veryh stretched out and loose when I reclaimed her when we got back to our hotel room and she was thankful I was worked up from watching her take him that I was done in about 10 mins... she was sore for 4 days after.
View media item 604348
View media item 604338
View media item 638647
View media item 638644

Back