What If He's too Big?

i get it but I only meet PPL I can verify as having an actual BBC guess we will both miss out on A good fuck...

i get it but I only meet PPL I can verify as having an actual BBC guess we will both miss out on A good fuck...
I am in London UK and you are in the USA so I dont think we can meet. Lots of hotwives and ladies all over Europe so much to fully explore for me to take a trip to the US, there are many BBC in the US with 10 inches and over on this site hun, explore and enjoy xx

I am in London UK and you are in the USA so I dont think we can meet. Lots of hotwives and ladies all over Europe so much to fully explore for me to take a trip to the US, there are many BBC in the US with 10 inches and over on this site hun, explore and enjoy xx
Thank you And I have found A few suitable Men Here. I do not think I have found ten inches yet though. As close as I have come is this one guy who has atleast 9.4 so he will definately do :) have a great day @Endowed :)

my wife has no problem taking any size cock in her [pussy.
I read the doctors report anout my wifes pussy he said its very deep an opens easly when getting gyno exam. she has had 11 inches with no problem an ut was very big around.
but the ass is different she can take one very deep as long as its not to fat

I always loved sucking big bbc. Dildo helped alot but I admit some guys way to thick and did scared me in anal. But patience, practice and alot of baby oil helps:dance:

my wife has no problem taking any size cock in her [pussy.
I read the doctors report anout my wifes pussy he said its very deep an opens easly when getting gyno exam. she has had 11 inches with no problem an ut was very big around.
but the ass is different she can take one very deep as long as its not to fat
Lucky man! Must be amazing to watch!

Biggest I had was 12 thick inches. He took his time and my excitement made me wetter than I ever was before. I managed to take all of him and when he bottomed me out he reached a G spot that made me orgasm and convulse like a volcano. I pussy must have relaxed because after that he managed to pump me slowly picking up the pace until he was pumping me hard and heavy. After several more orgasms I almost *******. My husband videoed that one and I was shocked to see when he first penetrated me all the way you could see the outline of his big cock causing my belly to rise with every slow thrust until he through my legs over his shoulders and started pounding me. Oh god I could not walk normal for a week but loved it. In return I excited him so much that when he shot his load into me it had no more place to go and it squirted out of me in all directions across the room. Took some time to clean it all up. I hope to see him again.

Wow. What i wouldt give to see that video.

Back