What historical figure...

no I was into baseball cards back then. Kinda late to the party at around 12:cool:
I was into that too "Tops" I believe. Skateboards, stickball, Parliament Funkadelic, Kiss, The Jackson 5, model cars, trains, and planes were also big on my list. I always thought I was late to the party since I didn't have penetrative vaginal sex until 17...Senior year High School... Thankfully I've been fucking like a rabbit ever since👍🏽😎👌🏽.

Yes indeed.

ME4SH54_o.jpg
👍🏽😉👌🏽👊🏽💪🏽😎✌🏽

View attachment 6305184
Tis is a mosaic that was found on a wall of a brothel when the ruins of Pampaii were excavated. Seems that BBC was very popular with Roman women.
considering that the propaganda of the time was having a larger penis made you dumber and a smaller one more intelligent, I guess these women wanted to feel the power of a "dumb brute" or something of that nature. It was never true as most historical passages depict but it never went into detail.

And the thing of it is, he was so talented! He was the most talented among the Rat Pack. He could sing, he could dance. He could play musical instruments and be funny. And he put up with great indignities along the way. Could not stay in the same hotels as the others. He used the pool one time at one of the hotels, and all the white people got out. Just mean-spirited and awful. As big as he was, he had to deal with “racial *******” just like any other black person of his day.
Which explains why most likely, none of the female film stars of 1930s to 1970s slept with any black guy. It would have ruined her career. But in compensation, they certainly went to bed with a whole load of white men….

Also not an historian, and I don't know if this is true, but I once read that, in Roman times, there was no stigma for a man to receive a blowjob from another man. So, whereas today we might perceive BOTH men as engaging in gay sex, in Rome only the blower was considered gay and not the blowee. I think this is somewhat akin to what we see in IR/cuck sex on sites like this. A white husband sucking black dick is often wrapped in the cloak of "cuck humiliation" (however willingly) while the black man being sucked is a "bull".
True, but only the men were allowed to have promiscuous sex. Women most certainly not. They had to be virgin at marriage, and always be ready to satisfy her man. Roman men were appalled if a woman showed signs of enjoying sex, it was considered ‘not virtuous’ as she was expected to be stoic during sex.

Back