What gets the juices flowing

I love comparing men's sizes. There's a nude beach in San Francisco, Baker Beach. Watching a nude black man walk the length of the beach, his enormous manhood swing from side to side and all the white men laying on the beach, rolling over onto their tummies to hide their embarrassment, is erotically hilarious. That get's my juices flowing.

What days is he there? Would like to take my wife..

For me it’s a massive bbc I as a husband crave it just as much as my wife and will always prefer her with a handsome bbc of our choosing. Our relationship works better because I love the lifestyle and I have embraced emotionally my homosexuality.

I love comparing men's sizes. There's a nude beach in San Francisco, Baker Beach. Watching a nude black man walk the length of the beach, his enormous manhood swing from side to side and all the white men laying on the beach, rolling over onto their tummies to hide their embarrassment, is erotically hilarious. That get's my juices flowing.
I love to watch those huge BBCs swing back and forth like a giant meat pendulum 😍

For me it’s many things, seeing a white woman out with a black guy knowing she’s going to be taking his black cock and seed later, seeing a black guy wearing loose fitting joggers etc which allows the outline of his penis to be seen .these two get me so wet

Back