What fantasies do bbc bulls have?

I’ve always wanted to fly in to spend the weekend with a couple, get picked up from the airport and get blown in the backseat by the wife while the cuck drives and I hold a casual conversation with him about the area.
Love your response. This is where the cuck starts to lose control which of course increases the 'cuck high'. Soon after this scenario you would be spending more private time with the wife and less time with cuckie.

So basically what is your fantasy. We always hear the cucks fantasy or the hotwifes fantasy but never the bulls fantasy. Let's hear exactly how you hung men think fucking a white wife or gf should go. Thank you bulls and keep putting white wive and their wimp dick cucks in their places. We are here to serve our black masters. ♠️♠️🤤🤤🙌🙌
I would love to be your Wife's BBC 10 Inch long BBC Bull to personally fuck her pink Pussy Walls with my BBC?

I have fulfilled most of my fantasies such as mff, rimming, swing parties, cuckolding, titty fucking, gangland, etc. I even had a guy thank for me giving his wife a good time.

I would l like to have a couple pay for me to fly in and bang the wife. I have heard of such arrangements.
You know that is a real true fact and love story!

I have fulfilled most of my fantasies such as mff, rimming, swing parties, cuckolding, titty fucking, gangland, etc. I even had a guy thank for me giving his wife a good time.

I would l like to have a couple pay for me to fly in and bang the wife. I have heard of such arrangements.
In addition, having my dicks sucked while my ass is lIcked. Being recruited to service a group hot wives.

View attachment 6478341

She knows my kink quite well, right down to pointing her toes during missionary. I had to give that advice to a woman learning to strip, she wasn't a stripper, just taking the stripper pole class in LA. Point your toes, no man likes to see floppy feet, it's why my kink is misunderstood.
Fabulous.. and just enough control to show who is in charge

To ******* someone that’s innocent looking. Tie her up, blindfold her and take her to my lair. I would put a mouth gag on her and have her tied up, spread eagle on the table. For a few days I would use her holes as I please. To see her innocence fade and for her to beg me to cum would be such a turn on.

Then I would cook her meals in between dicking her down. Spoon feed her. She would have no clue who I am, due to the blindfold.

Then I would drop her back off near the location where I kidnapped her. Lol.
🔥🔥🔥

Back