What does it mean?

When my wife says that's she loves when all 3 of us are together. She also enjoys 1on 1 time with bull without me there. Should I be hurt by this? Just trying to understand her.
I say you’re hurt by what you’re hurt by. You need to talk about it openly and work through it otherwise resentment and an unhealthy jealousy is certain to occur and all your fun will collapse around you...

You agreed to the cuck arrangement. She's either totally infatuated with him... or possibly falling in love. And why wouldn't she be. He's a sexy black man, and most likely gives her grand mal orgasms every time they hook up. You would be smart to support her request for the alone time, or you might find yourself kicked to the curb.

You agreed to the cuck arrangement. She's either totally infatuated with him... or possibly falling in love. And why wouldn't she be. He's a sexy black man, and most likely gives her grand mal orgasms every time they hook up. You would be smart to support her request for the alone time, or you might find yourself kicked to the curb.
I might be on the wrong site I don't understand what him being black exactly has to do with it. And I've been her husband for 20 years and taken care of everything but you're saying I'm going to get kicked to the curb if she can't be alone with another dude I must be missing something. Never agreed to be cuck. Trust me I'm no little bitch

I might be on the wrong site I don't understand what him being black exactly has to do with it. And I've been her husband for 20 years and taken care of everything but you're saying I'm going to get kicked to the curb if she can't be alone with another dude I must be missing something. Never agreed to be cuck. Trust me I'm no little bitch

No no no your no little bitch & him being Black has NOTHING to do with it, BUT you rang this bell (Cant be undone) now your having second thoughts since she is NOT following your fantasies scenario,
Now take a DEEP breath and be supportive of anything she desires or it could get very ugly, (Communicate) show her your love & you will not have to worry what she is doing & she wont have to do anything behind your back,
it is sooooo much fun to be included. but it is a give and take type deal

I mean I have allowed one on one in the past against my better judgement. Going forward it's be either everybody or nobody some of these guys like that horrible feeling when they know their wife is with someone else while they're alone I actively try to avoid that feeling there is nothing worse than that

I mean I have allowed one on one in the past against my better judgement. Going forward it's be either everybody or nobody some of these guys like that horrible feeling when they know their wife is with someone else while they're alone I actively try to avoid that feeling there is nothing worse than that
You need to tell your wife basically exaclty that. Also, that you want some attention during their play, say like hand holding, kissing while they fuck and toe sucking! My husband loves that. Or maybe slip your dick in her mouth when theres an opening. Theres all sorts of ways to be included without actully penetrating her till her lovers gone. Ask her about it and maybe you guys can get even more creative?

When my wife says that's she loves when all 3 of us are together. She also enjoys 1on 1 time with bull without me there. Should I be hurt by this? Just trying to understand her.
No.. it doesn't anything negetive.. Threesomes with you and her bull are great but sometimes we'll, she can't give herself to him as she should because she is nervous about showing you the real ******* slut instincts that his big cock is stirring inside her.. They need time to fuck.. I mean the kind of fucking and pleasure that white guys can't give our women

No don't give it a second thought. Her interaction with him is completely different than with you. Letting her have that time makes you look more secure and confident, and that is sexy as hell in any man.

Sorry to say, but that is a stupid reply.
They just need to talk. He also said that she is fine with the three of them. If he is smart then he just needs to talk to her and tell her he is not fine with them being alone. If she still wants that then she would be a selfish woman just like you, only caring about what you want. Cuckolding is what you do together, it should be fun for both.

Back