What does it mean for a white female to be "built for BBC"?

I always thought this term meant white girls with features black men are strongly attracted to. For example, women who are more curvaceous with larger breasts, ass and thighs.

What being built for black means to me is that the woman has curves.. She doesn't have to be big but thick in the right places. She can take a good hard fucking and want to come back for more. Not many petite non-curvy women can do that. The get worn out very easily.. Nice round ass, and hips are a great start..

I've been told that several times, it's exciting to hear it.
Personally I think that Latina women are genetically better designed to sexually satisfy black men especially those with big cocks, for example I think that because we have more buttocks and hips we resist violent anal sex better, in the end it is my opinion.

I leave you a pic as I would like to hear your apinion,
Kisses

SL373645 (1).JPG

Personally I think that Latina women are genetically better designed to sexually satisfy black men especially those with big cocks, for example I think that because we have more buttocks and hips we resist violent anal sex better, in the end it is my opinion.

Kisses

View attachment 1972432
0cb3fae3-77a4-4076-8ac7-598d78e8569a.jpg63af5f22-37fc-4f8f-b19c-b7ec86079211.gif0cb3fae3-77a4-4076-8ac7-598d78e8569a.jpg63af5f22-37fc-4f8f-b19c-b7ec86079211.gif

I can understand why you might have that opinion but to be fair and correct. I believe everything women any race possess the ability to please a man sexually as long as they have their minds
made up and the passion to make it reality. Also, by the way you look amazing.

Kisses

View attachment 1972432
very nice

Kisses

View attachment 1972432
Such a beautiful bbc slut! You deserve cum from black guys every day in your tight latina pussy.

Kisses

View attachment 1972432
Beautiful. . .

Back