What does it mean for a white female to be "built for BBC"?

I've been told that several times, it's exciting to hear it.
Personally I think that Latina women are genetically better designed to sexually satisfy black men especially those with big cocks, for example I think that because we have more buttocks and hips we resist violent anal sex better, in the end it is my opinion.

I leave you a pic as I would like to hear your apinion,
Kisses

View attachment 1972432
I believe the same

For a woman to be built for BBC, I think the first step is that she must be able to take BBC, most women are able to take some form of bbc, even the tiniest are more likely going to find more pleasure from an 8" BBC, than they are a white 6".

But I think the ideal built for BBC ladies, are of the thicker variety. Being a thick wide hipped girl, brings the thighs farther apart, their bodies curvier and thus sturdier built. Their pussies desire a thicker member. A small white 5 inch cock just isn't going to get far enough deep in thick thighs. The skinny white man's cock isn't going to be wide enough to pleasure a thicker, curvier woman, no matter the race.

It's not that they have a "loose pussy" don't construe that for a second. It's that their bodies have more room to expand before it's painful, allowing a more pleasureful stretching before hitting skinnier bones.

That's not to say skinny chicks aren't built for it . Some are, some like that feeling, but in my opinion I think thick girls NEED bbc, where as skinnier girls just want it. :)

Perfect personality would be any willing to take and experience the pleasure of BBC.

For a woman to be built for BBC, I think the first step is that she must be able to take BBC, most women are able to take some form of bbc, even the tiniest are more likely going to find more pleasure from an 8" BBC, than they are a white 6".

But I think the ideal built for BBC ladies, are of the thicker variety. Being a thick wide hipped girl, brings the thighs farther apart, their bodies curvier and thus sturdier built. Their pussies desire a thicker member. A small white 5 inch cock just isn't going to get far enough deep in thick thighs. The skinny white man's cock isn't going to be wide enough to pleasure a thicker, curvier woman, no matter the race.

It's not that they have a "loose pussy" don't construe that for a second. It's that their bodies have more room to expand before it's painful, allowing a more pleasureful stretching before hitting skinnier bones.

That's not to say skinny chicks aren't built for it . Some are, some like that feeling, but in my opinion I think thick girls NEED bbc, where as skinnier girls just want it. :)

Perfect personality would be any willing to take and experience the pleasure of BBC.
Soo true! :)

Like some have mentioned previously, the ones that satisfy the desired stereotypical black mans' favorite figure. Thick thighs and wide hips most definitely accentuated by phat booty. Full boobs and thick lips are off course a plus. That is not to say other kind of white women are not desirable. Petite blondes with innocent blue eyes and long legs i.e. pure Nordic look could add exotic feel for black mates since that's what pure white girl ought to look like and isn't 'supposed' to be their date. That definitely could bring a different kind of excitement. But 'built for black' term applies for the curvy pawgs.

Back