What does it feel like

It’s a huge turn on knowing she’s forever changed And it’s also hard to watch because she’s forever been changed. But if you are ever able to get sloppy seconds after she’s loosened by bbc, it’s the greatest sex you will ever have bar none. She won’t get much out you anymore, but you will, and you won’t last long inside her sloppy pussy. It’s like a slip and slide and you will cum rapidly

It was wonderful seeing my wife taking a much larger bbc than any other cock stretching her pussy seeing her pussy lips stretching around the girth of his thick bbc , knowing that my small white cock will never be enough for her in future. Especially hearing her moaning and continually cumin as he went deeper and harder than I had ever managed. It was and still is a totally awesome sight from her spreading her thighs to him ejaculating in her vagina. Stunning
I believe that this is what most men become chucks for seeing the sexual enjoyment that a superior black cock does to their wives/ GF’s. Enjoy the moment while your partner’s enjoyment is fulfilled

Last edited:
It was wonderful seeing my wife taking a much larger bbc than any other cock stretching her pussy seeing her pussy lips stretching around the girth of his thick bbc , knowing that my small white cock will never be enough for her in future. Especially hearing her moaning and continually cumin as he went deeper and harder than I had ever managed. It was and still is a totally awesome sight from her spreading her thighs to him ejaculating in her vagina. Stunning
Agree completely! Seeing the entrance of my wife's vagina stretched into a perfect "O" with a hard penis inside her, is so erotic for me. Watching as she caresses him, coaxing his semen from him, and spreading her legs even wider as she senses he is about to cum, are such turn ons!

It’s a huge turn on knowing she’s forever changed And it’s also hard to watch because she’s forever been changed. But if you are ever able to get sloppy seconds after she’s loosened by bbc, it’s the greatest sex you will ever have bar none. She won’t get much out you anymore, but you will, and you won’t last long inside her sloppy pussy. It’s like a slip and slide and you will cum rapidly
I love fucking my wife after BBC. Just feeling her slippery loose pussy after a black cock has stretched her out is heaven. Does your wife love the pain/pleasure of her pussy being stretched by bbc too?

The best comparison which I haf been told is when a virgin bbc wife starts having steady rough sex with a bull the husband would feel like he did when she gave birth ( if she ever)

Personally I like it when they go up Her arse, and when they pull out and it stays really stretched , and then She pushes all the cum out.Amazing 👌

I've never had the experience, but would imagine it would be very exciting, partcularly if they started out by just kissing and hugging intil he started to bulge through his jeans. I could imagine her eventual sucking on his penis, looking up into his eyes, cutely giggling while a huge smile goes across his face and he winks at her, and then he raises her up off the ground and "fits himself into her". She would then bounce up and down, still giggling and making the huge effort to land a kiss on his lips. He then would tell her he is ready to finish, to which she might reply, "Well then I guess I shouldn't do something like this if you're not wearing a condom and I didn't take my pills this morning!" She would then proceed to thrust and jam herself hard into him, causing his poor, hard, and throbbing penis more pressure than it can handle and it finally "surrendered."

Again, I've never had a wife or a girlfriend to watch this happen to, but I have thought about how it may play out if I did. Oh, and I would hope that she would have a bulge seven or eight months from the occasion as a result.

Anybody want to offer a different take?

Every time I watch my wife it is so hot ! I forget to breath when he is going in and my body reminds me or I would die. It's so unbelievably hot!
I agree!! I find it so erotic watching her! When he first enters her, I visualize the hard penis pushing its way into her vagina, stretching her tube to accommodate the BBC and then conforming to the shape of his penis. As he moves in and out, I watch my wife's reactions intently as she caresses him to further excite him, spreads her legs wider and tips her hips back to take him deeper, and clutches him to her as he gets ready to cum. She often tells me when she feels his penis get even bigger or harder right before he cums, and I find it equally erotic to see him tense up, hear the men grimance or groan, and hold my wife tightly to keep her in place as he shoots inside her! All of it is so HOT!

Oh! Most definitely agree with tstpit. Amazing!!!
Listning to Her talking to Her man when She lets me be there,and Her talking to me about Her adventures afterwards, down to the finest detail,of How She feels and what excited Her.
Bearing in mind She is by Her own admission is a submissive exhibitionist

Last edited:
Back