Does anyone know what happened to Amber Blank?

Unfortunately not. How about ask her? i think her channels (and contacts) still work even though there seem to be no updates since two years ago (xHam) and even five years (PHub). i don't have access to her OF, so i don't know if she's still active there. :|
Great couple, she and her hubby/"wifey"(?) no question! Lifestyle-wise they hit the jackpot when they have found each other (plus all the good men they have invited thus far). Be a witness of their love by watching their shared video compilation on xVids...
♠️

If she'll ever do a Q&A style video (again), i hope she'll include an answer to a question lingering on my mind for years: (Amber, if you read this...)
"What made you decide for that (mirrored) Wassily Kandinsky 'Composition VIII' tattoo across your breasts? (Is there a symbolic meaning or was there another personal reason behind the decision for having it done? - Or was it just your love for (modern) arts?)" - Thank you Amber!

Gone with the wind like many before her. It’s a shame. Her natural body was one of the best I’ve seen. Flexible, tight, nice thick ass and legs. Could deepthroat with ease. Damn

Back