What does being "OWNED" mean too you

I have a different opinion when it comes to this "owned" stuff. For me it is about black man/white married woman SEX. When it is over, we go our separate ways and we having our loving relationship. We are the ones that now share our little secret together and it is a bond with us. Being "owned" sounds like it is an extreme for extreme minded people. Also, why is it so important for some black men to feel like they own someone? Is it an attempt to assert some power? I think a weak couple will allow that to happen. I think the black man, generally, sees it as a sexual experience where couples allow him in to experience something different. I believe a friendship ensues after that but not a sense where the black man owns my wife's pussy. We throw these terms around and I don't think for the large majority this is the case.
Have fun with what it is. Stop the labels and drop the ego! It's ugly.

To be owed by another human is slavery. In the USA there was a war fought with one of it's purposes being to end slavery in this country. Today we are talking about fantasy and acting out fantasy as if it is something real and OKAY. In that war many white men and many black men gave up their lives to free owned men and women. Here we are today using words like owned to mean Blacks owning Whites and many White woman who are Bitches and Sluts to their owners are excepting degradation like a powerful addicting *******. We are using the word Master to address the fantasy owner just like slaves had to before the civil war.Is it wrong for white women to desire sex from black men? Absolutely not and it isn't wrong for black men to choose white woman either. Or the opposite for that matter. The world is really starting to accept that now. Is cuckolding wrong? Not according to any man made law I know of ,but this lifestyle is practiced only by the smallest of percentages in our world. Owned, Master,Slut, Bitch and names like white bois used to describe human beings is returning back to the lowest form of civilizations that people have been struggling to grow out of for centuries. I like the cuckolding lifestyle and hope it can continue to grow. I think blacks with whites having sex is very satisfying to all three people involved. No one is owned and what a woman stated earlier that she is owed. Is contradicted by basically saying she still needs the safety and support of her husband. So if anybody owns anyone esle, who would that really be?

To be owed by another human is slavery. In the USA there was a war fought with one of it's purposes being to end slavery in this country. Today we are talking about fantasy and acting out fantasy as if it is something real and OKAY. In that war many white men and many black men gave up their lives to free owned men and women. Here we are today using words like owned to mean Blacks owning Whites and many White woman who are Bitches and Sluts to their owners are excepting degradation like a powerful addicting *******. We are using the word Master to address the fantasy owner just like slaves had to before the civil war.Is it wrong for white women to desire sex from black men? Absolutely not and it isn't wrong for black men to choose white woman either. Or the opposite for that matter. The world is really starting to accept that now. Is cuckolding wrong? Not according to any man made law I know of ,but this lifestyle is practiced only by the smallest of percentages in our world. Owned, Master,Slut, Bitch and names like white bois used to describe human beings is returning back to the lowest form of civilizations that people have been struggling to grow out of for centuries. I like the cuckolding lifestyle and hope it can continue to grow. I think blacks with whites having sex is very satisfying to all three people involved. No one is owned and what a woman stated earlier that she is owed. Is contradicted by basically saying she still needs the safety and support of her husband. So if anybody owns anyone esle, who would that really be?
When I look back at history, I felt it was so wrong that slavery occurred but I had no part in it. I believe we have come such a long way to change that ugly time. I consider everyone equals and have numerous black friends. As I read a lot of these topics and forums, I am getting more and more disgruntled because of the same things you mention. The terms Master, Owned, White Boi, Sissy Boi are alarming. We came on here for one thing and that is to experience sex with a black man. The contrast in color is intriguing and it is a fantasy that we hope turns into reality. The more I read though the more turned off we are getting because of the ugliness of the mindset of a lot of these people. What we thought would be fun and exciting is turning into a struggle to bring ourselves to a world of open exploration. This is a shame as we seem to be going backwards.

Most people on here I don't think mean half of what they say but it seems to be the thing to do. There is so much fantasy and untruths that sometimes I feel like we are in the room with a bunch of teenagers but I have to catch myself because most teenagers aren't as ignorant as so many posts make people appear to be.

To me it means that a black man in control of my sexuality and I do whatever and whoever he wants. My body is for his sexual pleasure however he wants to use it.
Let me just say in reality If a tried to debate this issue on here I would have to challenge half the people on here. You are married, are you not? Okay sexually you and your husband can allow another man to have his way with you sexually. When someone is owed or has a master even just sexually they have no choice. We on the other hand have a choice and there are few masters or owners in our world today and in the USA there are none. I am not against a married woman having a lover or lovers as long as both her and her husband accept it. They have the control to decide this and they have the control to end it. Your situation is fine and I hope it brings pleasure to all three involved.

To me it means that a black man in control of my sexuality and I do whatever and whoever he wants. My body is for his sexual pleasure however he wants to use it.
Yes, sex is sex and then it is back to the relationship you made a real commitment to. You just explained the scenario that is most common. It is 3 adults coming together to share in some pleasure that we all communicated and agreed to. It is our secret between us and the gentleman we decide to bring in. It is breaking away from "the norm" and enjoying a piece of life that most can't understand. If the wife likes something more aggressive, creative or different than the sex she has with her husband than so be it. These couples have something most married people don't have and that is the ability to communicate openly and honestly.

Hi ... My wife and I are new on this forum. She has been black owned since October. For us, the term means that when she is with him, her body is his to use and share as he pleases. She does as he tells her to do and lets him and anyone he invites to do whatever they want to her.

She is not on call to him, there is nothing between them other than a sex relationship (plus the fact that he is her personal trainer) and we have an active -- and actually better -- sex life.

Caren and Jim

When I look back at history, I felt it was so wrong that slavery occurred but I had no part in it. I believe we have come such a long way to change that ugly time. I consider everyone equals and have numerous black friends. As I read a lot of these topics and forums, I am getting more and more disgruntled because of the same things you mention. The terms Master, Owned, White Boi, Sissy Boi are alarming. We came on here for one thing and that is to experience sex with a black man. The contrast in color is intriguing and it is a fantasy that we hope turns into reality. The more I read though the more turned off we are getting because of the ugliness of the mindset of a lot of these people. What we thought would be fun and exciting is turning into a struggle to bring ourselves to a world of open exploration. This is a shame as we seem to be going backwards.
A reason why my girlfriend is not on this site. With the great amount of fantasy BS mixing into more serious discussions i find it hard to explain why i even keep coming back. :\ But although it takes some effort to filter contributions that are done honestly and with reference to real life, luckily the desturbing and "fake" postings are rather easily identifiable. ;)

It is important to notice that terms like "ownership", "master" or "slave" used in context of an adult lifestyle are only borrowed from other language uses and have metaphoric rather then literal meanings. Of course, in this context the "slave" is a lifestyle role willingly taken by a person and not ****** on him/her! This is why i choose to use terms like "bull", "slutwife" or "BBC" with speech marks to denote that they are not intended to be taken literally, which some would find offensive and as annoyance.

But nonetheless i think that discussing what "being owned" means for an individual within the adult lifestyles is valid, and even interesting to see personal views with sometimes overlapping, sometimes greatly differing understandings of the "Dom"`s and the "sub"`s roles and limits. jm2ct`s.

I don't care where it leads me.
You should. It is your life and health. Entering a scenario where you give control over you to a stranger without protection of any sort or form can be harmful!
I don't view this as some kind of "enlightenment for whores" type of experience.
Sorry, not sure what you mean by this.
It's just about having new and better experiences.
Exactly what i was saying!

To give a short overview about my background lifestyle-wise...
In a former relationship of mine we were swinging "lightly". First, we had attended a local club but that ultimately lead us to the BDSM lifestyle due to some of the couples we`d met there. That lifestyle had a relatively vivid local community back then and probably still has, but i`m not in there anymore.

There have also been BDSM meetings in public places (restaurants, bars, cafes, ...) that were intended for discussion of lifestyle specific topics and issues without the purpose of actual play. They were significant for us, because as lifestyle newbies back then we had the chance to listen to viewpoints and experiences from people that some had been in the lifestyle for decades already, which helped us better figure out our own likes and dislikes and how to play in order to gain the best benefits for ourselves. Also from other people`s past mistakes they had communicated with us we have learned a lot!

My conclusion in regard to the above paragraph from my experience is that the most crucial aspects of D/s play to make it a good experience are respect and trust between the "Dom" and the "sub" involved, which can typically only be achieved if there is some sort of relationship between the two, and is typically impossible with complete strangers. For the type of relationship that suits D/s demands, of course, it can as well be a FWB or "fuck buddy" relationship instead of a marriage. ;) However, you will find that this sort of arrangement and play can be psychically addictive and naturally creates a strong bond between the people involved.

The most important quality for a "Dom" is not to have "a strong hand" but the ability to lead! And for a "sub" it is important to give some sort of feedback. Also, both roles are willingly chosen by each of the participants in D/s play, because those roles serve their own needs best, and can be quit at any point. This i say, because i find a lot of misconception and confusion from lifestyle-newbies and fantasizers, which often reminds me of myself and how i thought of BDSM about 15 years ago. ;)
Loving relationships are overrated, and not on my radar, particularly If they would involve monogamy.
If one is in a loving relationship that is a good one, they won`t say it`s overrated.
Not on your radar... well, of course, not everyone is seeking for the same thing. Also this depends on a person`s current life situation and goals and may change over time.
And of course there are different relationship models too. On a site like this (B2w) that involves lots of different relationship types like swinging couples, half-open relationships, polyamory, and singles as well, it would be redicolous to say that a relationship necessarily needs to be monogamous.
The question is, which one is the right one for a particular person and most beneficial for their needs.
Don't have a clue what DD is.
Abbreviation of domestic discipline - a variety of play where control is shifted toward a "Dom" typically within the boundary of a marital home or household, not restricted to sexuality only. Why i brought it up is that you were "fantasizing" about a scenario where you would be controlled in a manner even non-sexually.
Regards, good luck, and - most importantly - enjoy and be healthy!

You should. It is your life and health. Entering a scenario where you give control over you to a stranger without protection of any sort or form can be harmful!
Sorry, not sure what you mean by this.
Exactly what i was saying!

To give a short overview about my background lifestyle-wise...
In a former relationship of mine we were swinging "lightly". First, we had attended a local club but that ultimately lead us to the BDSM lifestyle due to some of the couples we`d met there. That lifestyle had a relatively vivid local community back then and probably still has, but i`m not in there anymore.

There have also been BDSM meetings in public places (restaurants, bars, cafes, ...) that were intended for discussion of lifestyle specific topics and issues without the purpose of actual play. They were significant for us, because as lifestyle newbies back then we had the chance to listen to viewpoints and experiences from people that some had been in the lifestyle for decades already, which helped us better figure out our own likes and dislikes and how to play in order to gain the best benefits for ourselves. Also from other people`s past mistakes they had communicated with us we have learned a lot!

My conclusion in regard to the above paragraph from my experience is that the most crucial aspects of D/s play to make it a good experience are respect and trust between the "Dom" and the "sub" involved, which can typically only be achieved if there is some sort of relationship between the two, and is typically impossible with complete strangers. For the type of relationship that suits D/s demands, of course, it can as well be a FWB or "fuck buddy" relationship instead of a marriage. ;) However, you will find that this sort of arrangement and play can be psychically addictive and naturally creates a strong bond between the people involved.

The most important quality for a "Dom" is not to have "a strong hand" but the ability to lead! And for a "sub" it is important to give some sort of feedback. Also, both roles are willingly chosen by each of the participants in D/s play, because those roles serve their own needs best, and can be quit at any point. This i say, because i find a lot of misconception and confusion from lifestyle-newbies and fantasizers, which often reminds me of myself and how i thought of BDSM about 15 years ago. ;)
If one is in a loving relationship that is a good one, they won`t say it`s overrated.
Not on your radar... well, of course, not everyone is seeking for the same thing. Also this depends on a person`s current life situation and goals and may change over time.
And of course there are different relationship models too. On a site like this (B2w) that involves lots of different relationship types like swinging couples, half-open relationships, polyamory, and singles as well, it would be redicolous to say that a relationship necessarily needs to be monogamous.
The question is, which one is the right one for a particular person and most beneficial for their needs.
Abbreviation of domestic discipline - a variety of play where control is shifted toward a "Dom" typically within the boundary of a marital home or household, not restricted to sexuality only. Why i brought it up is that you were "fantasizing" about a scenario where you would be controlled in a manner even non-sexually.
Regards, good luck, and - most importantly - enjoy and be healthy!

Very good post, mywayintermsofsex!!!!!!!!!!
You gave very good insight and advise.
It's a two-way street. Everyone involved needs to set their own rules and limits and to up-date those rules and limits as and if need be.
Thank You, very much for your post.

John

Hi ... My wife and I are new on this forum. She has been black owned since October. For us, the term means that when she is with him, her body is his to use and share as he pleases. She does as he tells her to do and lets him and anyone he invites to do whatever they want to her.

She is not on call to him, there is nothing between them other than a sex relationship (plus the fact that he is her personal trainer) and we have an active -- and actually better -- sex life.

Caren and Jim
This is an issue I strongly disagree with. I would never go for another man laying claim to my woman. In a way he is supposed to be like a toy or a tool for the wife and husband. Share her! Why would a husband allow this other man to share her with anyone he chooses to. No other man should think for a minute that he owns another mans wife.The husband and the wife allow him to borrow her body to give her satisfying sex. When she is with him he is borrowing another mans wife. I know because of this sexual need to be humiliated to the extreme the husband is willing to play with fire and allow this egotistical fantasy to feed that fire. Why are husbands and wives in so much need that they are willing to give away their rights. The stupid train is being driven backwards.

Do people even realize what they are saying? Wives you are Married, the only man that has any claim to you at all is the man you Married. Don't you know how ignorant so many of you sound.You are making yourselves act and sound.like sex addicts. No values, no restraint, no self worth, no pride and no control of your lust. And your husbands that turn over any control they have in the Marriage to wives that are then going out and finding at least one black man with a big cock to turn control over to him. Not every woman or man can handle control and as soon as it is given to them, they go and give it to another man. I finally see why these black superior men call white wives sluts and bitches. To these men that treat woman like this because they view you as Nothing other then a piece of property that he can use and have sex with anytime he wants. If they cared anything at all about you wives they would not be sharing you with his friends. The whole meaning of cuckolding is being ignored and trampled upon. I know that what I have written here is of no value to those that are living this way because selfishness has no boundaries. Again I am not saying it is wrong to enjoy a black lover but common sense would be nice and intelligent. Most of the black men out there are men that take real pride in themselves and don't let their egos control them.

Back