What do wives think of when they are sucking on a BBC's cock?

i don't really think a lot when sucking my bbc friends. I guess i'm thinking how nice it feels in my mouth, how soft his head is, the precum tastes, him swelling inside my mouth, wondering if he'll cum in my mouth or want to fuck me and cum in my pussy. anyway, i love sucking, swallowing, fucking and getting loads dumped in me.

Attachments

• IMG_6637 copy - Copy - Copy.mp4
    827.7 KB
Just curious, what do hotwives think of when they are blowing a BBC's cock. If anything..

Will it fit in my pussy? Should I let him cum in me? Is it too big? Will it hurt? Can I take all of it?
My wife and i are only fantasizing at this point but there is something different when she pretends its a black cock in her mouth. Foutunatly i am larger than average at 8". When i tell her to "suck this black cock" she sucks me differently. She enjoys oral more making little sounds, sucking balls, enjoying the entire shaft and sucking much longer than she sucks the exact same white cock. I tell her im going to "fuck her married white pussy" while putting pressure with my knee onto her wet, wanting pussy! She climbs on top and sits on "my" black cock......its always ridiculously hot!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    49.3 KB · Views: 45
I focus on the task at hand and enjoying the cock more than thinking about other things. I might wonder if he is going to cum or start face fucking me at one point.

Just a random thought. If you can believe this account, this woman signed into B2W on Apr 7 2022; no further
activity after Apr 7 2022.

She had a few sexy posts in that day, just makes me wonder why that lifespan lasted only one day.
What happened?

Back