What do I do next

My friend fucked the other nurse last night. As it turns out her husband can’t achieve erection and she had been without for a long time.
I bet she had amazing sex in that case. She will be back for more no doubt. Do you think you'll hook up with him again or has that ship sailed?

We are still going strong but I think she will definitely be coming back and I was there, he fucked us both. I have also found, that it excites me that everyone at work knows I am married and fucking black cock.
I think that this forum has helped you find out a lot about your sexuality and is truly life changing. I hope that you will continue to keep us informed of your exploits and please feel free to give us much detail as you can of your adventures.

I have finally made up my mind I am going to give him my ass. I purchased one of those butt plug trainer sets with four plugs,
I am using the second one now. When I can insert the largest one, which is smaller than his cock, I will offer it up.
We found that cock 'fits better' than a plug of similar diameter, for what it's worth. It might be the different in material, or it might be the rush.

Either way, good luck! I look forward to hearing of the results.

Back