What do cuckold husbands do while we're getting fucked?

Different for everyone I suppose. I watch most times but others I'll either watch a movie or play video games waiting on her to text me that she needs something. Water, cleanup etc. Usually when they are staying over.

Mine isnt ever present when im with my boyfriend, he watched in the beginning but i felt uncomfortable having him there
I hear this so often from other women.. Many have told me that when hubby or boyfriend is watching, they have a tendency to hold back I fear of him getting jealous about how much she is enjoying her lovers black cock.. but when she’s alone with her lover, she feels more free to open herself up to anything.. and many times, that means doing things with her black lover that she would never do with husband or boyfriend..

My wife forbids me to watch her fucking her bull. She suggested that I help out the cuck hubbies of her friends by bottoming for them so I do. So both of us now have ruined rosebuds.

I hear this so often from other women.. Many have told me that when hubby or boyfriend is watching, they have a tendency to hold back I fear of him getting jealous about how much she is enjoying her lovers black cock.. but when she’s alone with her lover, she feels more free to open herself up to anything.. and many times, that means doing things with her black lover that she would never do with husband or boyfriend..
Either way he had to know she's enjoying it especially if she's a repeat customer

Nellie says that when I am there, she always feels an element of performing for me and for her. She is always aware of me. When she is alone with one of her men, she is more free and maybe spontaneous. She enjoys both and frankly, so do I. They just are different and therefore enjoyable.

I would love to watch and jerk while being humiliated and only allowed to spurt when that superior seed shoot in her pussy. I'd also be down to jerk and suck eachother with a fellow whiteboi while watching.

I would love to watch and jerk while being humiliated and only allowed to spurt when that superior seed shoot in her pussy. I'd also be down to jerk and suck eachother with a fellow whiteboi while watching.
Screw the humiliation. That's obvious since he's fucking your lady in front of you. Just enjoy the show and wank your brains out and if the Bull requests you suck his dick and balls graciously accept and get to sucking

My wife forbids me to watch her fucking her bull. She suggested that I help out the cuck hubbies of her friends by bottoming for them so I do. So both of us now have ruined rosebuds.
Mine sweetly explained to me they would like to be left alone as if they were a couple. And she also encouraged me to look for my own bull or to go to some place where us cucks "meet secretly".

I enjoy supporting my wife so I like to be in the room watching how she fucks her bull hear her moans of pleasure and see the expressions on her face as she is enjoying a man’s cock considerably bigger than mine and being satisfied by him the moment he shoots his load in her is priceless and every married man should see at least once in his lifetime

I enjoy supporting my wife so I like to be in the room watching how she fucks her bull hear her moans of pleasure and see the expressions on her face as she is enjoying a man’s cock considerably bigger than mine and being satisfied by him the moment he shoots his load in her is priceless and every married man should see at least once in his lifetime
Do you clean them up?

We’re Stag & Vixen so I have no hard rules about what I’m to do while she’s getting pleasured. But I mostly act like a cuck. I’ve sat in the corner and watch, or sit in the living room being surprised about how loud my wife is.

I’ve also gone out and sat on the front porch and could hear my wife everytime she organized.

Usually I take at least one short video or Snapchat. Sometimes I join in. She likes getting spit roasted.

He’s always wrapped so there’s no cumplay/clean up duties. But I have learned ti eroticize the latex taste her pussy had afterwords. 😍🤘

Back