What do cuckold husbands do while we're getting fucked?

I’ve been cucked once - with an ex

never got to meet the bull. I didn’t live with the gf at the time

I went for a beer, was away, was at home. Felt completely powerless

best ever was once I was sleeping downstairs. Jesus I thought he was going to fuck her through the floorboards. The noise and banging was insane. Neither of them knew I was there. His roar as he came was absolutely triumphant. Fuck

My wife forces me to watch her fuck with her black lover whilst my cock is locked away throbbing and aching for her from inside my pump tube.
She cuffs my hands behind my back then pumps my suction cage until my cock fills with so much ******* to bursting point. Then im ****** to watch a black man stretching and filling my womans cunt with his huge black cock. My cock is in so much pain and i watch a another mans long thick black cock sinking in my womans white cunt. Jealousy wishing it was me inside my wife , wishing i could make her feel like the black man inside her does.View attachment 3716728View attachment 3716738
Gorgeous cock

Q: What do cuckold husbands do while we're getting fucked?

A: Perhaps one of...
  1. watching you from nearby, tied to a chair
  2. watching and serving you and your sex partner(s)
  3. taking part in fucking you
  4. sitting your chi|d(ren)
  5. working for family income
  6. cleaning the house
  7. paying a visit to your mom and dad
  8. lingerie shopping for you and your sex partner(s)
  9. in chastity watching on loop the video from your recent encounter you've recorded for his pleasure
  10. waiting for you or your call in the hotel lobby or a parked car in front of your sex partner's home
1; 2; 3; 10

Every couple is going to be different.

My wife is not very comfortable with me being in the room, so she prefers i wait in the living room. We all talk for awhile while they fondle and kiss etc, then they go have their fun. When they are done i am called in to cleanup.

When she is away with with a boyfriend, usually in a hotel or a weekend trip...i do get pics and vid, which is nice.

She has one boyfriend out of state that does not know about me. She try’s to go see him every 6 weeks. Those long weekends i get nothing but a few texts or a phone call.
I would love to be you right now and clean up my wife now

1. watching you from nearby, tied to a chair: I begging my wife to do this to me at least one time in my life.
  2. watching and serving you and your sex partner(s): as whe already talking about for a long time.
  3. taking part in fucking you: as whe already talking about for a long time.
  4. sitting your chi|d(ren): Did this already in the past while my wife cucked me with another woman
  5. waiting for you or your call in the hotel lobby or a parked car in front of your sex partner's home: woud even go so far to have my wife have the sexual pleasure she need.

Watching and waiting my turn to get fucked. After he blows a load in my wife’s pussy Ill clean it up. Then I’ll give him a BJ to get him hard again, after that it’s time to lube my ass. I climb on top and start riding him. My cock gets rock hard has he pounds away and my wife loves watching my little dick flop around.

Last edited:
Hi All,
Love the open conversation we can have here.

I'm curious what other husband's do while their wife is getting fucked? Do you watch, jerk off, go into another room, let her date and hope for pictures over text?

I ask because with my husband, who is remote, is no longer able to be in the room. In fact that stopped awhile back as he admitted even when he did watch he'd get so excited while jerking his little cock that he'd cum too quickly and then feel guilty and very jealous of the lifestyle he'd introduced me to. Because of this he'd just ask I go on dates and tell me after. He told me he still jerks off to the thought of a big cock spreading me open and making me cum but can deal with it easier when he doesn't actually see me doing it.

We tried a Teams call recently where he watched me with an old boyfriend who was visiting but he was worried his work might be recording it, which I found kind of exciting lol.

What do you do while your wife is fucking another guy?

kisses, jen
Well for us my wife makes me watch tied up and humiliate me in my Chassidy belt

Back