What do cuckold husbands do while we're getting fucked?

I used to be present more often than I am now. In these covid times, she's only got one bull she can see, and only once in a while. Plus, we have a family member living in our basement as a roommate for now, so we can't host. So when I can't be there in person, I'm just at home while the ******* sleep, or perhaps out with them in the afternoon, while their mom is out "shopping" or "catching up with a girlfriend" (getting thoroughly fucked by another man). Usually I'm waiting for pictures and/or video clips from her (or more frequently, from her bull), and trying to find a moment to sneak away and ******* myself checking them out.

When I do get to be there, she likes to sit on my face while she kneels in front of him and takes him in her mouth right above me, which is indeed a jealousy-inducing view. Then she'll either tell me where to sit and watch, or have me kneel by the bed so she can hold my hand and look into my eyes while he fucks her from behind. A few times I've been told to hold her ankles apart, up about as high as her head, so he can push himself in deeper. A few times she's had me fluff her bull, if it's a guy who isn't turned off by that. One bull used to have me lay under her in 69 position and lick her clit while she gripped my caged dick, his big cock stretching her open, right up close and in my face. Once, after he'd made her cum several times, he pulled out of her, told me to open my mouth, and shot his load there. He told me not to swallow it and had me kiss her and "share it all with her." That was kind of intense. I've never been allowed to jerk off while she's getting laid before, but she's said maybe it'll happen sometime.

Back when we didn't work remotely and the house was empty during the day, I'd occasionally get pictures of her and a bull laying on my pillow, spent and sweaty after a spontaneous lunch break rendezvous, while I was at work.
this is insanely hot. i envy your participation.

I almost exclusively watch and photograph. I used to take a very active role and be heavily involved in having my wife too.
I have once sat at home and received a couple of calls and photos and last time I did stay wholly outside the room and leave them to it....

I think I fall more into the "stag" role than cuck myself, as most times my wife has fucked another guy (always the same friend of ours) I have participated as well.

However, some of my BEST memories are of watching her ride him on the couch, while I was just 10' away playing with my cock in amazement.

Also near the top of the memories list is him on top of her about to cum and getting ready to pull out, when she told him to "cum in my fucking pussy" and she grabbed his ass and held him in there... I was sitting back stroking myself that time too, and just fucking amazing to watch!!

So, I guess I like to watch! Haha

I usually film.
We did a video..............once. It seemed like a good idea. I was in good shape, so I thought maybe it might look ok. (my first thought was, "I'm going to look fat."

It was ok up until my orgasm. I was on top, leaning kinda back, head back, arms straight but down holding Brian's hands. My nipples really got puffy and stuck out (just something I've had to live with).
The deal breaker was I got all flush and really red. I could also see some unflattering roles on my stomach (my most self conscious part).

So...............DELETE!!!!

Last edited:
Es ist anders, manchmal bin ich da, manchmal draußen, immer was der Bulle will. Das Beste für mich, ich bin da und massiere die Eier, während er meine Lady fickt. Und wenn ich bemerke, dass er kommt, stecke ich meinen Finger in sein schwarzes Loch, damit ich fühlen kann, wie er einen großartigen Orgasmus in meiner Frau hat.

Hi All,
Love the open conversation we can have here.

I'm curious what other husband's do while their wife is getting fucked? Do you watch, jerk off, go into another room, let her date and hope for pictures over text?

I ask because with my husband, who is remote, is no longer able to be in the room. In fact that stopped awhile back as he admitted even when he did watch he'd get so excited while jerking his little cock that he'd cum too quickly and then feel guilty and very jealous of the lifestyle he'd introduced me to. Because of this he'd just ask I go on dates and tell me after. He told me he still jerks off to the thought of a big cock spreading me open and making me cum but can deal with it easier when he doesn't actually see me doing it.

We tried a Teams call recently where he watched me with an old boyfriend who was visiting but he was worried his work might be recording it, which I found kind of exciting lol.

What do you do while your wife is fucking another guy?

kisses, jen
Ive been with a few couples. Each time was different. Ive had one husband watch from the side. Another guy was in the other room in the hotel suite he rented for me and the wife. Ive also had hubbies just be on the phone and not even be there. All pretty fun to each their own you know.

Since you asked.

I arrange dates for a number on ladies for a number of reasons, none of which is money. I have only one that is a no watch lady. Which is ok with me. She has her hotel room with her bull. I on the other hand own a hotel suit in a boutique hotel (the kind that companies rent for visiting management) i go there. It’s about 1000 square feet. With a spa bathroom, kitchen and a great room with i high definition projector tv and up graded sound system just like home. Went there just before Christmas to watch Wonder Woman 1984.

Covid is not an issue for me to visit. I park, mask up and go right to my suite. I take with me all the food i need while there.

Also had up graded kitchen as i love to cook my own snacks. The picture below is from the brochure on my tv. The second one is from the under counter kitchen brochure.

Have owned the suite for forty years. I got it when i was going to trade school (i am a master Carpenter and Masson), lived there when i went to university have both a B Comm and a M Comm and CA. Moved to the country to build Homes after i got married way Happier. We use it for Family Shopping and entertainment trips. I lived there full time when my wife was undergoing her second fight with Cancer as the hospital was way closer. On a side note she lost the fight.
634C8C66-A405-48FC-9406-00722100E8D5.jpeg58A2AAB8-C921-4E87-AE83-17B8BD701ADB.jpeg

Since you asked.

I arrange dates for a number on ladies for a number of reasons, none of which is money. I have only one that is a no watch lady. Which is ok with me. She has her hotel room with her bull. I on the other hand own a hotel suit in a boutique hotel (the kind that companies rent for visiting management) i go there. It’s about 1000 square feet. With a spa bathroom, kitchen and a great room with i high definition projector tv and up graded sound system just like home. Went there just before Christmas to watch Wonder Woman 1984.

Covid is not an issue for me to visit. I park, mask up and go right to my suite. I take with me all the food i need while there.

Also had up graded kitchen as i love to cook my own snacks. The picture below is from the brochure on my tv. The second one is from the under counter kitchen brochure.

Have owned the suite for forty years. I got it when i was going to trade school (i am a master Carpenter and Masson), lived there when i went to university have both a B Comm and a M Comm and CA. Moved to the country to build Homes after i got married way Happier. We use it for Family Shopping and entertainment trips. I lived there full time when my wife was undergoing her second fight with Cancer as the hospital was way closer. On a side note she lost the fight.
View attachment 3823512View attachment 3823526
Sorry to hear about your late wife but, from the description you both lived a great life and you continue to do so...Mr. Chef....well done,...

Sorry to hear about your late wife but, from the description you both lived a great life and you continue to do so...Mr. Chef....well done,...
Thank your for your message. and yes we did have a great life together. at times i get lonely and when that happens i visit her and we talk about the good times. well i talk hopefully she can hear me.

I had two exwives that were in the life and neither gave me many opportunities to watch. I would mostly stay home and jerk off. If lucky my second wife would send updates texts and a rare pic.

Back