What do cuckold husbands do while we're getting fucked?

Jen Dvorak

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
WA, US
Hi All,
Love the open conversation we can have here.

I'm curious what other husband's do while their wife is getting fucked? Do you watch, jerk off, go into another room, let her date and hope for pictures over text?

I ask because with my husband, who is remote, is no longer able to be in the room. In fact that stopped awhile back as he admitted even when he did watch he'd get so excited while jerking his little cock that he'd cum too quickly and then feel guilty and very jealous of the lifestyle he'd introduced me to. Because of this he'd just ask I go on dates and tell me after. He told me he still jerks off to the thought of a big cock spreading me open and making me cum but can deal with it easier when he doesn't actually see me doing it.

We tried a Teams call recently where he watched me with an old boyfriend who was visiting but he was worried his work might be recording it, which I found kind of exciting lol.

What do you do while your wife is fucking another guy?

kisses, jen

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    176.8 KB · Views: 3,887
Every couple is going to be different.

My wife is not very comfortable with me being in the room, so she prefers i wait in the living room. We all talk for awhile while they fondle and kiss etc, then they go have their fun. When they are done i am called in to cleanup.

When she is away with with a boyfriend, usually in a hotel or a weekend trip...i do get pics and vid, which is nice.

She has one boyfriend out of state that does not know about me. She try’s to go see him every 6 weeks. Those long weekends i get nothing but a few texts or a phone call.

Hi All,

I'm curious what other husband's do while their wife is getting fucked? Do you watch, jerk off, go into another room, let her date and hope for pictures over text?

I ask because with my husband, who is remote, is no longer able to be in the room. In fact that stopped awhile back as he admitted even when he did watch he'd get so excited while jerking his little cock that he'd cum too quickly and then feel guilty and very jealous of the lifestyle he'd introduced me to. Because of this he'd just ask I go on dates and tell me after. He told me he still jerks off to the thought of a big cock spreading me open and making me cum but can deal with it easier when he doesn't actually see me doing it.

We tried a Teams call recently where he watched me with an old boyfriend who was visiting but he was worried his work might be recording it, which I found kind of exciting lol.

kisses, jen
Usually there watching her enjoy and recording it but there have been times she’s been alone n all you can do is let your imagination run wild until you hear from her again n hope you’re lucky enough for details pics n vid. Both have their ups and downs but both hot as fuck..

Often I watch&film or wait outside until the time for cleaning, caged so no jerk off. Sometimes when she is alone I received her pics&videos by suprise, pity I didn't enjoy the view and taste the creampie.
BTW every cuck must mute phone when open messages sent from wife:ROFLMAO:

I used to be present more often than I am now. In these covid times, she's only got one bull she can see, and only once in a while. Plus, we have a family member living in our basement as a roommate for now, so we can't host. So when I can't be there in person, I'm just at home while the k.ids are s.leeping, or perhaps out with them in the afternoon, while their mom is out "shopping" or "catching up with a girlfriend" (getting thoroughly fucked by another man). Usually I'm waiting for pictures and/or video clips from her (or more frequently, from her bull), and trying to find a moment to sneak away and t.orture myself checking them out.

When I do get to be there, she likes to sit on my face while she kneels in front of him and takes him in her mouth right above me, which is indeed a jealousy-inducing view. Then she'll either tell me where to sit and watch, or have me kneel by the bed so she can hold my hand and look into my eyes while he fucks her from behind. A few times I've been told to hold her ankles apart, up about as high as her head, so he can push himself in deeper. A few times she's had me fluff her bull, if it's a guy who isn't turned off by that. One bull used to have me lay under her in 69 position and lick her clit while she gripped my caged dick, his big cock stretching her open, right up close and in my face. Once, after he'd made her cum several times, he pulled out of her, told me to open my mouth, and shot his load there. He told me not to swallow it and had me kiss her and "share it all with her." That was kind of intense. I've never been allowed to jerk off while she's getting laid before, but she's said maybe it'll happen sometime.

Back when we didn't work remotely and the house was empty during the day, I'd occasionally get pictures of her and a bull laying on my pillow, spent and sweaty after a spontaneous lunch break rendezvous, while I was at work.

Last edited:
Derick my wife's bull gets off performing in front of me. He makes me keep count of how many orgasms he gives her, or he makes me assist him by holding her legs or applying lube when needed. My wife says she doesn't care if I am there and to just do whatever Derick tells me to do.

Hello Jen. In my case, my wife usually prefers me to stay out of the room. She doesn't mind if I stick my ear to the door though (which I often do). Whenever I think they are done, I can get in the room and offer them something to *******.
It really depends on the bull, because sometimes they prefer me to go away and some other times, if the bull is into it, I stay there to watch or even for some humiliation, which she also enjoys. I can lick her toes while she's being fucked, hold her legs, be used as a stool or do cleanup duties if that is what I am being asked to do.
Some other times I drive them somewhere (out for dinner or his place) and they usually have sex while I'm driving.
But my wife also enjoys spending time alone with her bulls, maybe just a while (she tells me to go and buy some food or even wash his car), a one night stand, a weekend or even a week on holidays.
So it depends on the bull and also on her. I enjoy watching but understand that she may prefer to have some intimacy. In any case, if I'm not there, I ask her to tell me every detail of it, which she does and I thank her for it.

Hi All,

kisses, jen
Watch, help, and jack off.

Usually I sit in the corner or am hunched over next to them by the bed and rubbing myself down. But I got to go slow because if i finish drop my load all over the floor and finish before they do, I sometimes get the cuck angst and start regretting stuff. So I have to go real slow and prolong the pleasure, and when I do blow it finally, I’m usually pretty vocal and moan with great pleasure as my seed blows from my dicklet to the floor. The bull and the wife don’t care if I’m there, they do their thing, I do mine

Last edited:
If I am in the room with Nellie and her BF, I will usually wait till they finish, then I clean and she gives me a hand job or I get to reclaim. If she is gone on a date, my imagination runs wild and I jack off constantly to the images in my mind of her with him and imagine what pleasure they are giving each other. I cum a lot!

Hi All,

kisses, jen
You can get you own non-work related MS Teams that work on cell phones or your own personal PC. Teams works great because you do have the ability to record it and you can cuckold him while the two of you are together or even after the fact while cleanup or he takes you back.

My wife forces me to watch her fuck with her black lover whilst my cock is locked away throbbing and aching for her from inside my pump tube.
She cuffs my hands behind my back then pumps my suction cage until my cock is at full stretch . Then im made to watch a black man stretching and filling my womans cunt with his huge black cock. My cock is in so much pain and i watch a another mans long thick black cock sinking in my womans white cunt. Jealousy wishing it was me inside my wife , wishing i could make her feel like the black man inside her does.20201110_211119.jpg20201110_211749.jpg

Last edited:
I used to be present more often than I am now. In these covid times, she's only got one bull she can see, and only once in a while. Plus, we have a family member living in our basement as a roommate for now, so we can't host. So when I can't be there in person, I'm just at home while the ******* sleep, or perhaps out with them in the afternoon, while their mom is out "shopping" or "catching up with a girlfriend" (getting thoroughly fucked by another man). Usually I'm waiting for pictures and/or video clips from her (or more frequently, from her bull), and trying to find a moment to sneak away and ******* myself checking them out.

When I do get to be there, she likes to sit on my face while she kneels in front of him and takes him in her mouth right above me, which is indeed a jealousy-inducing view. Then she'll either tell me where to sit and watch, of have me kneel by the bed so she can hold my hand and look into my eyes while he fucks her from behind. A few times I've been told to hold her ankles apart, up about as high as her head, so he can push himself in deeper. A few times she's had me fluff her bull if it's a guy who isn't turned off by that. One bull used to have me lay under her in 69 position and lick her clit while she gripped my caged dick, his big cock stretching her open, right up close and in my face. Once, after he'd made her cum several times, he pulled out of her, told me to open my mouth, and shot his load there. He told me not to swallow it and had me kiss her and "share it all with her." That was kind of intense. I've never been allowed to jerk off while she's getting laid before, but she's said maybe it'll happen sometime.

Back when we didn't work remotely and the house was empty during the day, I'd occasionally get pictures of her and a bull laying on my pillow, spent and sweaty after a spontaneous lunch break rendezvous, while I was at work.
You always provide the best descriptions of your cuckold experiences. I love the insights you provide into the intensity of your relationship with your wife and with her Bulls.

Back