What do Bulls think of Chastity ?

Chrissy&Kitty

Couple
Gold Member
Real Person
From
MD, US
Went to gangbang with wife Saturday night , we’ve been to many before but this was first time wife made me wear a shirt that read “ caged cuck “ . I just wonder what the bulls think when you see a husband like that ? Do you feel sorry for him ? do laugh inside ? Do you wonder if it’s real ? Just a game ? A65E8FBF-BA68-4B67-801C-540F0AE052CD.jpeg

Everybody has their own thing, not judging. Non of the husbands of my couples are self humiliating or get it from me. But again, to each their own.

Went to gangbang with wife Saturday night , we’ve been to many before but this was first time wife made me wear a shirt that read “ caged cuck “ . I just wonder what the bulls think when you see a husband like that ? Do you feel sorry for him ? do laugh inside ? Do you wonder if it’s real ? Just a game ? View attachment 4163911
I don’t really think that shirt is necessary. Your face and the rest of you has ‘caged cuck’ written all over it.
I’m not teasing you or trying to make fun at all. You just have that ‘special something’ that says, “cuck.”

Back