WHAT DO THE BULLS THINK?

Your wife has a lovely ass!

I would say, in answer to your question, that usually depends on whichever bull that a couple encounters. Some bulls would look at it as sexual conquest to fuck as much married women as possible. For others, it should be a benefit to both that a couple would want to share the wife with someone that would give her considerable sexual excitement that what she's obtaining from her hubby.

Your wife has a lovely ass!

I would say, in answer to your question, that usually depends on whichever bull that a couple encounters. Some bulls would look at it as sexual conquest to fuck as much married women as possible. For others, it should be a benefit to both that a couple would want to share the wife with someone that would give her considerable sexual excitement that what she's obtaining from her hubby.
Thanks for your comment. Personally, I haven't offered my wife to anyone yet, in my country (Spain) it's more complicated, but I swear I'd really like to see how bull's semen drips from her pussy after having fucked all night. She is very excited by the idea every time I whisper it in her ear while we make love, all that remains is to take the plunge and be a complete cuckold.

What do bulls really think when a husband offers his wife to fuck her? Do they only see them as sexual satisfaction? I'm intrigued to know what else bulls tend to think.

I hope you understand my question, my English maybe not very good.

I attached a picture of my wife :qos:

View attachment 6145640
It's more than just sex. The fact that we have a cuck offering his wife to us hits more like a power trip added to the sexual satisfaction. For dominant men, like me, it's one of the best things ever.
Amazing looking ass, beautiful wife by what I can see, congrats! 😏

Back