What Compels Husbands to Worship BBC?

Our first experience in cuckolding was in jamaica i introduced my wife making her think he was just going to give us a private strip dance at our room , i had him tease her with his huge elephant bikini , i keep saying babe touch him put some money on his bikini , after a couple drinks she was all over him on high heat her pants were all wet , all it took was , bebe you want him to fuck you , she looked at me and said almost a whispering, are you sure my love 😍
The rest was pure hot fucking

Would you see yourself begging your wife's lover for a chance to clean his cock for him?

View attachment 6021017
Of course I do and I have begged to clean his cock before and of course I did clean his cock , whenyour wife sees you get in your knees for her lover, well your marriage will undergo some changes your a faggot not a real man your an emasculated submissive which really fits me but your wife will never think of you as s man if that bothers you don’t do it ,I’m am beta cuckold faggot slave I accept it and it’s in a way refreshing I’m not trying to Pretend I’m a man now I’m a faggot slut beta and I love it and I worship women and black men as my superiors I embrace it lol

I'm not married any more and even when I was I didn't know anything about this lifestyle, so I have never been a cuckold. I am from a small town in the UK and never had contact with any Black Men. Since my divorce and the advancement of interracial sex online I find I have become addicted to watching how Black Bulls fuck our white women and how the women take such pleasure being serviced by these Black Stallions. I now love cross dressing while I view white sluts taking Black Cock wishing it was me in their place. So even though I never saw my ex enjoying Black Men it has been enough just watching Black Studs performing online to show me that is what I need to fulfill my wish to become a slutty Black Cock Whore.
:blackheart: :blackheart: :blackheart: :lips::lips::lips:

This is what excites me and is transforming me into a sissy cross dressing slut.:lips::blackheart:
Just hsve to enjoy watching a superior man fuck your younger wife

Many husbands got enticed towards wanting to serve and worship black cock by the desire of seeing how well their wives love doing such. But I would like to know if most husbands decided to worship black cock because of that, or whether they have always had the attraction of wanting to serve a black cock right from the onset?

When you compare the sheer superiority of the black cock it's natural to feel a desire to serve. At our core what signals manhood more than our manhood, and when the black race is SOO much more well endowed doesn't that have to equate to them being superrior men.... I consider myself 100% straight, but would have to, in fact crave to, serve a superior black bull in whatever way I was asked, doing or giving myself OR my wife.

I have done it. Been with a few black men. Maybe 6-7. From romantic to a DOM. N ever wanted to share with wife. lol Not interestedi seeing her with another male.

When you compare the sheer superiority of the black cock it's natural to feel a desire to serve. At our core what signals manhood more than our manhood, and when the black race is SOO much more well endowed doesn't that have to equate to them being superrior men.... I consider myself 100% straight, but would have to, in fact crave to, serve a superior black bull in whatever way I was asked, doing or giving myself OR my wife.
That's a good perspective knowing you won't be able to resist the black cock invasion when it appears before you and your wife.

10672239_1.jpg

That's a good perspective knowing you won't be able to resist the black cock invasion when it appears before you and your wife.

I dont call it humiliation as long as it’s consented between the stud and us , sometimes it happens in the heat of the breeding that he lets me join in it could be oral or just butt fuck 💦
But its all sex and consented

Back