What Compels Husbands to Worship BBC?

Many husbands got enticed towards wanting to serve and worship black cock by the desire of seeing how well their wives love doing such. But I would like to know if most husbands decided to worship black cock because of that, or whether they have always had the attraction of wanting to serve a black cock right from the onset?

I love to kiss the cock that is going to penetrate my wife.. and kiss his balls when she is satisfied, and desires to feel him shoot inside her .. I would not dream of doing this to a man without his cock being in my wife

Many husbands got enticed towards wanting to serve and worship black cock by the desire of seeing how well their wives love doing such. But I would like to know if most husbands decided to worship black cock because of that, or whether they have always had the attraction of wanting to serve a black cock right from the onset?

Have always had the attraction and desire.

Have always had the attraction and desire.
I'm not a husband but have had a few cuckold relationships over the years. I'm a sisicuckold that totaly enjoys watching and participating when allowed having black men bring my white gf's pleasure that I simply never can ,or could . Seeing my mommie and sis being strictly back I have always had the desire for black men myself and fourtanetly for I started young pleasuring black men

Worship is defined as a reverence form of religious practice with respect and admiration to divine being of super natural power. White cuckold husband witness the divine super natural power of the Black Bull Cock in offering what cannot be given with small inadequate impotent penis in sexual orgasms pleasure to our white wives. Further superior Black Bull offers the gift of life in large amounts of sperm inseminated deeper with life changing orgasms opening the breeding cervix. The life alerting result is cuckolding with queen and cuckold sexual worshiping a Black Bull superior sexual power. White couples have found this physical and emotional satisfaction in their sexual devotion worshiping a superior black divinity.

I'll bet many white bois often get jealous and anxious when seeing their women worship a black cock in their presence. Have you ever begged your woman's lover for the chance to clean his cock?

View attachment 5961962
Yes I have many times. BBC is just as addicting to submissive cuckold husband as it is to his QofS Hotwife. When “she went black and never went back” the submissive cuckold husband can’t resist the BBC that his wife craves so much. Once Cucky goes black, he becomes addicted to BBC as well.

My desire for black men was learned. It was my wife's first black bf, James.

The first time I watched James fuck my wife, I was hooked myself. I loved sucking his cock, and swallowing his cum, every bit as much as my wife did, lol.

My wife had white bf's before James, but this was different. Sex never felt so "right and natural" as it did with James.

He owned my wife's body and my body for almost 3 years. I completely understand the desire white people have to be the sex slaves for black men.

For my part, I have to say that my role as a cuckold husband made me want to worship and serve black cocks.

Last edited:
Back