What change made a black bull in your family?

How is now.the relation between your bull, husband and you?

i don’t really have a bull. I’ma dominant woman. I have regular playmates that we really enjoy. My husband is the man in my life. Nothing will change that. When we welcome guys in they will respect us or they are gone.
This is the type of relationship I want a girl who wants amazing BBC sex but loves me and we are happy. Whether she wants to let me have sex with her... I would be fine either way. Wouldn't mind being pussy free. But in the cuck position it's all about my wife's happiness

Last edited:
He fucks my wife either in his house or in our house regardless if I'm present or not.

Yes he did, and my wife often goes to spend the night to his house. Not the whole weekend, but at least one night. Usually on Friday night. Since they both don't work on Saturdays they can get off the bed at any time they like.
Where do you find these amazing BBC loving wives? I want one lol

Yes, being honest is the only way and it is incredibly sexy! Reality and adulting are a fact of life, a fun escape that meets all parties needs is just that, an escape from the real world. It is for us anyway. That said, the escapes, and raw honesty, have brought Hubby and I closer than ever. I hope that makes sense, funcouple sets the bas so high!
A bull satisfying the wife improve marriage drastically?

Maybe I’m not getting the question ..how does it affect family ..ours does not know and we have no intention of that ever occurring. And to comment on what’s been said ..if you are living this 24/7 your bound to run into problems ..establish it some form as a roleplay for yourselves and you’ll be healthier for its , no matter the type of play you enjoy

I think it's a period for the bull to be exploited
Then forget
And search for a new bull
It is consumed

Hi all.
I am curious what changes a bull can do in a couple life?
It is better for husband to be friend with the bbc man or no?
I've known a few scenarios

I know a bull who had had the snip he was fucking a wife an the hubbie ended up getting the wife pregnant after being told he'd struggle to have *******

I know another who the white guy was rich an the wife had 4 black k I d s by a bull

I think black dick changes everything

Back