What change made a black bull in your family?

How is now.the relation between your bull, husband and you?

i don’t really have a bull. I’ma dominant woman. I have regular playmates that we really enjoy. My husband is the man in my life. Nothing will change that. When we welcome guys in they will respect us or they are gone.
Love your answer.
I am just curious what can happend in a relationship after a bull appears in it

Love your answer.
I am just curious what can happend in a relationship after a bull appears in it
Honestly I don’t think there are many honest answers here. I think you get a lot of guys that are caught up on the fantasy of it rather than the reality. Like people are actually going to give up their lives for a stranger. Lives include family and careers and everything. That’s why I preface this with the fact that it’s play. That doesn’t mean we won’t engage in play. Even extreme play. But I’m the end it’s play We’ve had play sessions where guys have said things to my husband that they would never say in real life. It’s funny because guys seek approval from each other. Asking if “we’re cool” when we are out to dinner after playing.

Honestly I don’t think there are many honest answers here. I think you get a lot of guys that are caught up on the fantasy of it rather than the reality. Like people are actually going to give up their lives for a stranger. Lives include family and careers and everything. That’s why I preface this with the fact that it’s play. That doesn’t mean we won’t engage in play. Even extreme play. But I’m the end it’s play We’ve had play sessions where guys have said things to my husband that they would never say in real life. It’s funny because guys seek approval from each other. Asking if “we’re cool” when we are out to dinner after playing.
I understand your ideas. I think you must have a stop between your bull and your family. I mean you can do everything but till one point where all are respectful. I learn a lot here that once a bull.fuck.your wife he can make.her soo addicted than he will do.all he want with her and her husband.

I was curious to.know that a bull can change soo dramatically a wife mind and her his husband mind.
Love this lifestyle and hope my wife to.try it one day but I want it.till one point. Everyone to be OK with what we do and what we say.

I understand your ideas. I think you must have a stop between your bull and your family. I mean you can do everything but till one point where all are respectful. I learn a lot here that once a bull.fuck.your wife he can make.her soo addicted than he will do.all he want with her and her husband.

I was curious to.know that a bull can change soo dramatically a wife mind and her his husband mind.
Love this lifestyle and hope my wife to.try it one day but I want it.till one point. Everyone to be OK with what we do and what we say.
Just keep in mind what is fantasy and what is reality. Otherwise you risk losing your marriage. I’m not saying your wife will leave you for a playmate or (bull). I’ve watched this happen. When guys aren’t honest with their wives and they try and manipulate and do things behind their back. The women will just leave. That’s not a good marriage.

Just keep in mind what is fantasy and what is reality. Otherwise you risk losing your marriage. I’m not saying your wife will leave you for a playmate or (bull). I’ve watched this happen. When guys aren’t honest with their wives and they try and manipulate and do things behind their back. The women will just leave. That’s not a good marriage.
For the moment is just fantasy but I.hope.to.be a reality. I will never ******* my wife to.do things that she never want. It is her choice. We speak a lot on this subject but we didn't arrived to any point. A lot of woman here say that once you go black you never go back. But what our marriage will be if she will love this lifestyle a lot. My fear.

Yes, being honest is the only way and it is incredibly sexy! Reality and adulting are a fact of life, a fun escape that meets all parties needs is just that, an escape from the real world. It is for us anyway. That said, the escapes, and raw honesty, have brought Hubby and I closer than ever. I hope that makes sense, funcouple sets the bas so high!

Yes, being honest is the only way and it is incredibly sexy! Reality and adulting are a fact of life, a fun escape that meets all parties needs is just that, an escape from the real world. It is for us anyway. That said, the escapes, and raw honesty, have brought Hubby and I closer than ever. I hope that makes sense, funcouple sets the bas so high!
I fully agree. My husband and I have a very strong relationship. One of the things this lifestyle brought me is a deeper confidence. Now I’m a confident woman but we all usually are own worst critique. I love knowing that others find me attractive. I also love knowing that others find my husband attractive. One of my favorite things is having others telling us that we are a beautiful couple.

I fully agree. My husband and I have a very strong relationship. One of the things this lifestyle brought me is a deeper confidence. Now I’m a confident woman but we all usually are own worst critique. I love knowing that others find me attractive. I also love knowing that others find my husband attractive. One of my favorite things is having others telling us that we are a beautiful couple.
You are a beautiful couple! Agree, other finding me attractive validates my husbands obsession with me! You have such a way with words, I admire that.

You are a beautiful couple! Agree, other finding me attractive validates my husbands obsession with me! You have such a way with words, I admire that.
I dont know what your husband would need validation. You are certainly more hot than many wives all around. And thank you for sharing those pictures so that people who arn't your husband are not left out in the cold. :)

Have you speak.about your wife? How he is fucking her?
He fucks my wife either in his house or in our house regardless if I'm present or not.

Did he ask you to let her go and stay over weekend at his place? As.a real.friend you must accept.
Yes he did, and my wife often goes to spend the night to his house. Not the whole weekend, but at least one night. Usually on Friday night. Since they both don't work on Saturdays they can get off the bed at any time they like.

You are a beautiful couple and are handling this kind of lifestyle the way it should be.

Back