What came first? Cuckolding or cock?

Was MM sex a result of cuckolding?

• Bisexual prior to cuckolding

Votes: 59 62.1%
  • M/M sex an outgrowth of cuckolding

Votes: 39 41.1%

• Total voters
As one man said to me, before I started into this. He was a top, "right now average straight man has sex with 50 percent of humans" (meaning only women) "but once you submit to another man's cock, or he your cock," "now your having sex with 100 percent of humans."

I have always been a gay queer bottom. I have had a tiny dick and have been fat all my life. Pussies and teats never did anything for me, but cocks and balls excited me to no end. I have always submitted sexually to other men. At some point in time, several of my studs advised that since I act like a woman, I should also wear women's lingerie. The woman I eventually married always knew I was gay and could never pleasure her or give her a baby. She had always been a promiscuous Black cock slut since Middle School. She wanted to continue to be a total slut for Black men and their cocks; and told me straight forward that if I married her, she wanted to have Black men impregnate her. As her husband, I would be the only support for her and the mixed-race babies she gave birth to. Both of us would remain submissive to and be dominated by Black men. As a married couple, she would dominant me. We both agreed that, whenever possible, I would watch her being fucked and inseminated by her Black bulls. We were married in 1972 and have been totally happy with our hot wife/sissy cuckold husband lifestyle and marriage.

Curious to hear from the group…

which one preceded the other? Did a cuckolding lifestyle lead into men/cucks desiring or acting on having sex with other men or were you attracted to men prior to entering into the sharing lifestyle?

if sounds like many on here say that cuckolding gradually escalated into sissy/cocksucking/gay sex.

for me, I was bisexual since college, and by the time I had entered into my first cuckolding relationship, I had already been with other men. Of course my bisexuality became a part of our cuckolding, but it wasn’t a result of it. I did however begin to CD because of the female led relationship I was in.
Proud Jewish cuckold

Attachments

• acca.JPG
    acca.JPG
    304.8 KB · Views: 16
Curious to hear from the group…

which one preceded the other? Did a cuckolding lifestyle lead into men/cucks desiring or acting on having sex with other men or were you attracted to men prior to entering into the sharing lifestyle?

if sounds like many on here say that cuckolding gradually escalated into sissy/cocksucking/gay sex.

for me, I was bisexual since college, and by the time I had entered into my first cuckolding relationship, I had already been with other men. Of course my bisexuality became a part of our cuckolding, but it wasn’t a result of it. I did however begin to CD because of the female led relationship I was in.
I started sucking BBC at 20 before I married my wife and after married I worked on getting her into black men and lucky she took the bait and started fucking BBC.

Curious as far back as elementary school when I first saw my friend JO. Never did anything about it. Wife and I got married and started swinging. We eventually found another bi couple and I started to explore my bi side. When they moved away, I found a married gay couple and I explored w them. That made for some hot 3some combinations. But it all changed when I noticed our bull really enjoying watching my wife blow me during a MFM. Turns out, he had topped a cuck once before. I wasn’t willing to take his monster cock, but I was certainly happy to do what I could w it. BBC has been my preference ever since.

I started as an early teen maybe even 11 years old with a couple of my neighborhood guy pals we used to suck and stroke each other off I was so young I didn't even ejaculate just had an orgasm. Once we got girlfriends that pretty much ended except for my one buddy and it went on until we were married.

I did baby hood exploration things, but reading erotic stories online and getting serviced in the video booths sparked it. 2 irritating Black queers brought the dominance out of me, one at my job and one that stayed in my townhouses.The coworker flirted with me, kinda embarrassing like and I resented it at first. Got turned it by what I would do to him and I took a long lunch with him, made him suck me off in front of Mexican restaurant talking ******* to him, asking him was he happy now? After work he said he had a room. I came by fucked his face and left, he wanted me to fuck him, I was like nope. I was hooked then.

I started as a teen exploring and quickly learned I was a bottom. I was in my mid 20's when I got married within a year we had started swinging and when she saw me sucking cock she knew and was OK with it.

Soy bisexual negro swinger y fui desde siempre bisexual y aunque me encanta no solo compartir a mi mujer sino también ser penetrados juntos los dos nunca me he sentido ser cornudo

I was bi-curious, let's say the seed was present, but cuckolding did me pass to discovering the sexual aspects of other males, like it, pass to be to become a gay total bottom...

Back