What came first? Cuckolding or cock?

Was MM sex a result of cuckolding?

• Bisexual prior to cuckolding

Votes: 59 62.1%
  • M/M sex an outgrowth of cuckolding

Votes: 39 41.1%

• Total voters
Curious to hear from the group…

which one preceded the other? Did a cuckolding lifestyle lead into men/cucks desiring or acting on having sex with other men or were you attracted to men prior to entering into the sharing lifestyle?

if sounds like many on here say that cuckolding gradually escalated into sissy/cocksucking/gay sex.

for me, I was bisexual since college, and by the time I had entered into my first cuckolding relationship, I had already been with other men. Of course my bisexuality became a part of our cuckolding, but it wasn’t a result of it. I did however begin to CD because of the female led relationship I was in.

I certainly was bisexual. I was an active bottom before I was married and never stopped. Once I became elderly and medication made me permanently soft by wife cucked me with my knowledge and support. But I still savor sex with men and always will.

I sucked my first cock - a bbc - through a gh in a south nj bookstore a year before I got married. Married now 30yrs and have had cock on the side throughout. Started begging my wife to cuck me 15yrs ago - she won’t. - she has no idea I’m a slut for other men and that I’ve slept nxt to her with another man’s cum leaking from my sissy cunt.

Curious to hear from the group…

which one preceded the other? Did a cuckolding lifestyle lead into men/cucks desiring or acting on having sex with other men or were you attracted to men prior to entering into the sharing lifestyle?

if sounds like many on here say that cuckolding gradually escalated into sissy/cocksucking/gay sex.

for me, I was bisexual since college, and by the time I had entered into my first cuckolding relationship, I had already been with other men. Of course my bisexuality became a part of our cuckolding, but it wasn’t a result of it. I did however begin to CD because of the female led relationship I was in.
about the EXACT same trajectory as my own.

Married white guy here 53yo. Wife isnt into intercourse anymore, but we get each other off. I've talked to her many times about bring a bbc into the mix, but she always says no. Well, I've basically turned bi sexual and now post ads to happily suck and even dress slutty for a big black cock.

Attachments

• 20220315_012643.jpg
    20220315_012643.jpg
    267.5 KB · Views: 46
All of the pussyfree cuck hubbies in our neighborhood are bisexual. Some like me already were. Others tried cock out of curiosity and realized that they enjoyed it. We’re just as glad to have our wives being serviced by black cocks. We’re happy to fuck and suck one another.

Back