What bulls look for

What do you like about wives

I like wives who are physically fit, self-confident/honest and "sexually dominant" in the bedroom especially, mature ladies between 35-60 years old. When you have more mature ladies who keep their body fit while, exploring their sexuality with another in front of her husband/partner and he's "rock-hard" just watching the action then, you know the wife knows how use "psychological foreplay" as weapon against her partner which both enjoy and makes the experience with the bull that much more enjoyable.

I like wives who are physically fit, self-confident/honest and "sexually dominant" in the bedroom especially, mature ladies between 35-60 years old. When you have more mature ladies who keep their body fit while, exploring their sexuality with another in front of her husband/partner and he's "rock-hard" just watching the action then, you know the wife knows how use "psychological foreplay" as weapon against her partner which both enjoy and makes the experience with the bull that much more enjoyable.
Can I ask, I understand the bit with the confident, fit, mature, dominant, hot 'trophy' wife type... but what physical type/ dynamic do you enjoy in the cuck? Do you enjoy them being submissive, with a small penis as well? Does that side of things work for you, when meeting a couple, knowing if the hubby is like that, he is going to play ball much easier than one who isn't like that and not subservient to his wife like beta type males are.

Quite a few actually. Most don’t communicate with each other. Or one forces their fantasy on the other. Or their marriage is already rocky and they think this is going to make it better.

Affirmative "communication" is key to success in the Lifestyle.... many times couples under a decade still lack the
Can I ask, I understand the bit with the confident, fit, mature, dominant, hot 'trophy' wife type... but what physical type/ dynamic do you enjoy in the cuck? Do you enjoy them being submissive, with a small penis as well? Does that side of things work for you, when meeting a couple, knowing if the hubby is like that, he is going to play ball much easier than one who isn't like that and not subservient to his wife like beta type males are.

I like ladies who are slim with tone/muscularity while, the dynamic with the cuck (i never refer to husband/partner as a cuck...goes against the Man-Code) is often non-verbal cues to a few words such as "obey her" in a stern tone. Most of the time the role-play is determined in advance because I ask questions to gain insight about their fetishes, likes and how to get both of them....HOT......

Affirmative "communication" is key to success in the Lifestyle.... many times couples under a decade still lack the

I like ladies who are slim with tone/muscularity while, the dynamic with the cuck (i never refer to husband/partner as a cuck...goes against the Man-Code) is often non-verbal cues to a few words such as "obey her" in a stern tone. Most of the time the role-play is determined in advance because I ask questions to gain insight about their fetishes, likes and how to get both of them....HOT......
Ok, I figured as such. I've been a cuck nearly all of my adult life and so I understand the cues and some nuances, obviously from my wife, but also always closely read the bulls wants and requirements, so in affect when we meet a gent, he has a couple with the hotwife/ submissive husband already in place. I've never, ever had a bull mock the size of my penis ever, even though I enjoy the humiliation of it, most are the opposite and try to understand it and empathise with it and enjoy being able to help scratch an itch that the wife/ couple are seeking.

Ok, I figured as such. I've been a cuck nearly all of my adult life and so I understand the cues and some nuances, obviously from my wife, but also always closely read the bulls wants and requirements, so in affect when we meet a gent, he has a couple with the hotwife/ submissive husband already in place. I've never, ever had a bull mock the size of my penis ever, even though I enjoy the humiliation of it, most are the opposite and try to understand it and empathise with it and enjoy being able to help scratch an itch that the wife/ couple are seeking.

Affirmative...

Back