What bulls look for

Communicate, communicate, communicate. If in doubt ask. I personally am not into pain but did have a guy ask me if he could slap my ass. My husband shrugged and referred to me and I said within reason. It was enough to leave a minor hand print on my cheek but in the scenario it was hot and worked. But he asked up front.

Overwhelmingly, the most important thing with a couple is THEIR dual comfortability with adding a third. She has to enjoy it for herself...doing it because he wants it, usually doesn't last, yet most of the time it's the hubby who sabotages it from being ongoing. Too many immediately start an inquisition rapid firing endless questions that may be curiosity/informational but always appear as mistrust or downright accusing. A lot of guys fantasize and make it happen but see the mutual enjoyment as too 'emotional'; I will acknowledge that I do care to the extent I don't treat women like a piece of meat. My worst experience was the husband I talked with for 6 months before we met, and as soon as she and I finished fucking he wanted to beat her up. The break up that hurt ME most was a wife I saw for two years; he and I hung out once a week most of that time. He was frustrated that he could not watch us once.....I didn't mind at all, but she said it would never happen and I was caught in the middle and he was a highly ranked law enforcement officer.
Wow bummer

Quite a few actually. Most don’t communicate with each other. Or one forces their fantasy on the other. Or their marriage is already rocky and they think this is going to make it better.
Have you ever seen the husband breakdown emotionally after an encounter with a wife?

I look for a fairly mature couple, with a very strong relationship. I'm attracted to confidence, so I like that in the woman as well. It's important that everyone is able to communicate well. Those are the most important things for me.

Fiancé n i have a fantasy where I act like an extremely trashy whore and even dress like one. over do the make up, use throat numbing spray, see thru clothes if we meet in public.

I will 100% orgasm while being face fucked or spit roasted.

is all that over doing it?

Mentally mature, confident and sexually assertive couples. Couples with a sexy, uninhibited wife and a cool, good demeanored husband. Long term is ideal. Discretion is good too. Couples with whom I can socialize and communicate with both in and out of the bedroom are great.

Mentally mature, confident and sexually assertive couples. Couples with a sexy, uninhibited wife and a cool, good demeanored husband. Long term is ideal. Discretion is good too. Couples with whom I can socialize and communicate with both in and out of the bedroom are great.
Having a long term friendship is our goal. First meet up is her being pounded. She wants to use friendship to help set up 3-5 person gangbang.

Back