superdick33

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
OH, US
OK

Have to explain what being a dom/owner means to some of these females and members on here as I have been questioned about it.

A Dom is a guy who is an alpha male who is sexually dominate or is dominant in life situations.

What a dom is not:

Thirsty: have to say because they are so many thirsty dudes always begging for things like sex,money or just handouts.

Don't Say "Please": begging a woman to have sex or show something

Follower:always doing what everyone does and kissing ass to get likes,compliments,messages...etc

Being Physically and Mentally Weak:just a damn wuss bag who is frail and weak who doesn't take care of himself physically or mentally.

Note: A dom is not a look either it's a swag a presence and how you carry yourself if your a pussy in life then you are a pussy in the bedroom;)

View media item 124544View media item 124546 she was my slave girl back then.
:qos:
@BBCnATX @bigblackbull76
You guys understand most;)

Last edited:
Its a presence. An experienced sub or Dom can tell the difference between a real Dom.

But like in all things there are many types and each has their own kinks.

I've got the QoS tattoo, but I love your girls QoS 'black owned' pussy tattoo! Hot! X
Yeah she was cool but we had a falling out because I moved away she was really attached to me as my slave me leaving hurt her but she does have some nice qos tattoos

OK

Have to explain what being a dom/owner means to some of these females and members on here as I have been questioned about it.

A Dom is a guy who is an alpha male who is sexually dominate or is dominant in life situations.

What a dom is not:

Thirsty: have to say because they are so many thirsty dudes always begging for things like sex,money or just handouts.

Don't Say "Please": begging a woman to have sex or show something

Follower:always doing what everyone does and kissing ass to get likes,compliments,messages...etc

Being Physically and Mentally Weak:just a damn wuss bag who is frail and weak who doesn't take care of himself physically or mentally.

Note: A dom is not a look either it's a swag a presence and how you carry yourself if your a pussy in life then you are a pussy in the bedroom;)

View media item 124544View media item 124546 she was my slave girl back then.
:qos:

Would like to find a real one for my wife. I don't think there are any.

Back