What attracts you the most about a black man? And fellas what attracts you the most about white woma

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JaMario Johnson, Nov 13, 2015.

1. JaMario Johnson

JaMario Johnson New Member Real Person

US
    I am a BBC and for me I love white women but what gets me the most is pretty eyes and sexy face. It turns me on more when I can see your expression while I'm punishing that kitty.

2. connnie169

connnie169 Well-Known Member

Well lets see I like that they are confident, athletic, they love to dance and have fun, they often dress very well and take a lot of pride in their appearance. They really want to please me. I love watching a black cock against my white skin at it slides inside of my pussy stretching me and completely filling me up. That is very exciting for me the color contrast. I sometimes love being dominated and they are definitely willing to step up and be the man and take charge. And the fact that they often have a huge cock is pretty awesome to.

3. JaMario Johnson

US
    That sounds a lot like me lol

london gal likes this.
  4. alwaysready4blk

alwaysready4blk Member

Thats the kinda cock thst makes a ww go crazy hahaha. And a wht husband too. All Whites both male and female should bow down to bm like yourself.

5. JaMario Johnson

US
    Thank you I don't just have a big cock I know how to use it I'm a monster

6. alwaysready4blk

alwaysready4blk Member

I can imagine.

7. Manamongs

Manamongs Member

I always been attracted to whitewomen love the long hair , and the Way she looks at me when I am putting it down takes the cake but much more

8. BBCcuckBiCpl

BBCcuckBiCpl Active Member

In addition to the obvious big cock, I love the sexy dark skin, the confidence, the natural dominance, and the sincere desire to make sure I am completely satisfied.

9ironSwinging likes this.
  9. sweetginny

sweetginny Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

Canada
    I can't add anything to this. The girls have said what I would say. The guys have said what my bbc lovers have said to me about why they enjoy being with me. (Not to mention what they have told their friends)

samirnageh and 9ironSwinging like this.
  10. MILFSEEKERpgh

MILFSEEKERpgh Active Member

US
    Her looks color contrast the tabooness of it, scent.

sweetginny likes this.
  11. blkdck216

blkdck216 New Member

US
    Yeah like other people has said its part taboo. For me ive always like the white girls with the long blonde hair and blue or green eyes. And even the redheads. Redheads tend to have pailer skin and freckles which I really like.