What are the things you let your bull do, which you don't do with hubby

The first three years of our cuckold marriage, my Wife/Mistress and I still had sex.....the past six years, She has been "Black cock only".....I have been feminized and my mom-in-law has been put in charge of me.....the only sex I get now, is the oral sex that I give to our Men and Ladies.....can't remember when my last orgasm was....
OHH GASP

I don't know if there are things I won't let my husband do vs letting my bull do, but I know I've had more sex with him than with my husband in the almost two years we have been together. Although, I'm much more open as to when and where I am affectionate with my boyfriend (bull)...and I dress sexier for him too.

"What are the things you let your bull do, which you don't do with hubby"?

I'm not going to attempt to list everything. Looking over the early posts in this thread I readily identified with one activity after another that other women posted: anal, swallowing cum, pain, marks on my white skin from hard use by his black hands, etc. The fact is, their approaches are entirely different. When I used to have sex with my husband, he was respectful and romantic. With my black lover (or other blacks) I am used, fucked, and owned. That's the difference in a nutshell. To Tommy, I am a wife. To black men, I am a sex toy.

Hubby has been pussy free and locked for over 5 years now. So no fucking, BJ or HJ for him ever, which I do with my lovers regularly. Before he was pussy free, we had an active sex life, but I had never allowed him to fuck me in the ass. Once we started the HW/cuckold LS, anal became a regular part of love-making for me, but I never allowed hubby to try it once.

Back