What are some good free apps for hook ups?

Hey all, just thought I’d get some ideas on some good apps that might be free for hook ups? Short of tinder I know there’s a lot of bs out there so I figured I’d ask some folks here who might have had some luck?

thoughts,opinions and suggestions?

Understandable

Was it better to post there or just answer a bunch of random post lol?
I had more than one ad, but I also responded to ads. Some days more than some. It is tougher for us since more guys hit up the women so they have a lot more emails to go thru. Some might end up in spam. I have had women reach out to me days or weeks after I responded to their ad. What's good is that email comes with a link to the ad in case you forget what ad they are referring to. Also, if you post an ad, you have to remember to turn it back on because they expire every three or four days. They just become inactive, so even if you remember weeks later you can turn it back on.

Nice I’ll look into it. So that one’s free?
I heard you need a phone number and stuff as well etc or?

im definitely curious but at the same time I was also reading your semi horror stories so I’m not sure about it yet lol
Yeah you need a number, but that's just for the setup so they verify you. Can't use Google voice though lol. I tried and they refused it.

I had more than one ad, but I also responded to ads. Some days more than some. It is tougher for us since more guys hit up the women so they have a lot more emails to go thru. Some might end up in spam. I have had women reach out to me days or weeks after I responded to their ad. What's good is that email comes with a link to the ad in case you forget what ad they are referring to. Also, if you post an ad, you have to remember to turn it back on because they expire every three or four days. They just become inactive, so even if you remember weeks later you can turn it back on.
Ah so try my own add and also try to respond? I can do that. How long did it take for someone to respond?

I’ve skimmed over some of them there but most sound like bots I have no idea how you would be able to tell a real person/female wrote that

and how did you meet ups from double list go might i ask?

Ah so try my own add and also try to respond? I can do that. How long did it take for someone to respond?

I’ve skimmed over some of them there but most sound like bots I have no idea how you would be able to tell a real person/female wrote that

and how did you meet ups from double list go might i ask?
Hard to say when you can expect a response. There are so many, it is easy to get lost in the minutia. Same with you responding to ads. You just have to be patient. I keep renewing my ads or I copy the content, and add a new one so it shows as new. I had a meetup last night but she was black. Most I have met were black, I met one Mexican and three whites since on there. Over all I'm have met about 15 in total. But I don't sweat the results, if I get a hit or not, doesn't matter.

Hard to say when you can expect a response. There are so many, it is easy to get lost in the minutia. Same with you responding to ads. You just have to be patient. I keep renewing my ads or I copy the content, and add a new one so it shows as new. I had a meetup last night but she was black. Most I have met were black, I met one Mexican and three whites since on there. Over all I'm have met about 15 in total. But I don't sweat the results, if I get a hit or not, doesn't matter.
Ah I see so it sounds like we need to make and response to ads but it maybe we like weeks and or months till we get a response? Hmm so it could weeks or months..?

any tips I guess?

and did those meets up go man? Give us the deets(only if that’s cool with you)!

Ah I see so it sounds like we need to make and response to ads but it maybe we like weeks and or months till we get a response? Hmm so it could weeks or months..?

any tips I guess?

and did those meets up go man? Give us the deets(only if that’s cool with you)!
The meetup was ok. She is definitely a squirter.
As for results, again, it's a hit and miss. I have gone weeks or days without a hit, but I don't pay it any attention because it's not that deep. Keep in mind, so many men respond to an ad so the women have a lot to sift through. They may get to your response, but someone else may be better. Also, check your spam to make sure your responses are not going there. Some I get end up there and I end up missing out. When you post an ad, while not mandatory, I recommend it.

The meetup was ok. She is definitely a squirter.
As for results, again, it's a hit and miss. I have gone weeks or days without a hit, but I don't pay it any attention because it's not that deep. Keep in mind, so many men respond to an ad so the women have a lot to sift through. They may get to your response, but someone else may be better. Also, check your spam to make sure your responses are not going there. Some I get end up there and I end up missing out. When you post an ad, while not mandatory, I recommend it.
Ah I see. So answer and or post and forget basically? Due to possible not getting a hit for weeks etc

was just browsing but I can’t Even tell which posted ads are real or fake…any tips for that?

i know you stated answer and post my own ads but I’m looking at m4w and there all pretty explicit but I can’t tell which ones to answer.

Last edited:
Ah I see. So answer and or post and forget basically? Due to possible not getting a hit for weeks etc

was just browsing but I can’t Even tell which posted ads are real or fake…any tips for that?

i know you stated answer and post my own ads but I’m looking at m4w and there all pretty explicit but I can’t tell which ones to answer.
You want to look under women for guys, or if you want couples, then couples for him. I had a meetup with a couple this past weekend that had reached out months ago, but fell off. Was not a nice experience. They both smoked and I don't like that. Today another couple that reached out a while ago hit me up but I can't, busy. So what I'm saying is, you never know when, you just have to be patient. If you put too much into it you will be disappointed. AFF, is the same, hit and miss. But I don't interact with non paying or non verified members on there. Most times fakes won't go thru that process. I've only met one from there and we texted for months. Was a boring session too lol.

You want to look under women for guys, or if you want couples, then couples for him. I had a meetup with a couple this past weekend that had reached out months ago, but fell off. Was not a nice experience. They both smoked and I don't like that. Today another couple that reached out a while ago hit me up but I can't, busy. So what I'm saying is, you never know when, you just have to be patient. If you put too much into it you will be disappointed. AFF, is the same, hit and miss. But I don't interact with non paying or non verified members on there. Most times fakes won't go thru that process. I've only met one from there and we texted for months. Was a boring session too lol.
So it sounds like double list > AFF? Lol

And bummer sorry to hear about the lame time you had with those few..so they reached via double list? yea I heard Aff Isn’t super great. And fet life is just for group meet ups etc.

So for double list, just post and also answer? Just browsing a lot of the post just look fake and or bots etc?

Have no idea how people filter through the real stuff between that, dudes and *******. Bro do you know who’s really etc post wise?

So it sounds like double list > AFF? Lol

And bummer sorry to hear about the lame time you had with those few..so they reached via double list? yea I heard Aff Isn’t super great. And fet life is just for group meet ups etc.

So for double list, just post and also answer? Just browsing a lot of the post just look fake and or bots etc?

Have no idea how people filter through the real stuff between that, dudes and *******. Bro do you know who’s really etc post wise?
While there is no sure way to tell who is real, but after you have been on there long enough, you get to kind of know the regulars lol. Can't tell you what to look for, I just go with a hunch. When someone responds, Doublelist will send you an email from their system or the person will reach out directly. Like I said, you just have to be patient and also don't put too much expectations into it otherwise you will find yourself disappointed more than you like. Just take it for what it is and have no expectations.

While there is no sure way to tell who is real, but after you have been on there long enough, you get to kind of know the regulars lol. Can't tell you what to look for, I just go with a hunch. When someone responds, Doublelist will send you an email from their system or the person will reach out directly. Like I said, you just have to be patient and also don't put too much expectations into it otherwise you will find yourself disappointed more than you like. Just take it for what it is and have no expectations.
I’ll definitely set one up thanks for the tip.

Did you use your actual phone number? There’s not really much choice to get around that right? lol

I’ll definitely set one up thanks for the tip.

Did you use your actual phone number? There’s not really much choice to get around that right? lol
I tried use my Google voice and it won't take it. The number is only for verification. They don't use it for anything. Heck you can't even put any sort of contact information in your ad, not even Kik info. That's why you would see people spell it all kinds of way so they can put it.

I tried use my Google voice and it won't take it. The number is only for verification. They don't use it for anything. Heck you can't even put any sort of contact information in your ad, not even Kik info. That's why you would see people spell it all kinds of way so they can put it.
Ah ok yep damn sounds like they have it semi locked down tight lol.

I’ll check it out. I heard you can put pics up but I don’t want to put a pic of myself up there lol did you?

Ah ok yep damn sounds like they have it semi locked down tight lol.

I’ll check it out. I heard you can put pics up but I don’t want to put a pic of myself up there lol did you?
They have rules on the pics you post. You can put pics with or without your face. I always put a pic but never with my face. When you post your ad and you get to the section for posting a pic, it will show you what is and what is not acceptable.

Back