What are some good free apps for hook ups?

Hey all, just thought I’d get some ideas on some good apps that might be free for hook ups? Short of tinder I know there’s a lot of bs out there so I figured I’d ask some folks here who might have had some luck?

thoughts,opinions and suggestions?

Apps aside, there is double list which I have had some luck on, can't say the same for here. But, like here or any other site, even apps, you will have your share of fakes and flakes. Patience is your friend.
I heard double list was 50/50 and isn’t that a paid for site now filled with bots or?

heard it was subscription based and full of pic collectors etc

Last edited:
I heard double list was 50/50 and isn’t that a paid for site now filled with bots or?

heard it was subscription based and full of pic collectors etc
I never paid, but yes there is a paid option, but not really worth it, at least to me. Definitely lots of fakes or guys posting in the women section. I responded to an ad once and when I got there it was a dude.

I never paid, but yes there is a paid option, but not really worth it, at least to me. Definitely lots of fakes or guys posting in the women section. I responded to an ad once and when I got there it was a dude.
definitely lots of dudes catfishing and picfishing, but if you’re on there long enough you can tell who’s a dude and who’s not based on how they reply back

Oh man that’s a bummer..questions

Did you post or just reply to adds?

I remember reading that they were forsing payment but now I guess they aren’t?

and luck meeting up with any women from there or just fakes?

so you don’t recommend double list at all or?

Oh man that’s a bummer..questions

Did you post or just reply to adds?

I remember reading that they were ******* payment but now I guess they aren’t?

and luck meeting up with any women from there or just fakes?

so you don’t recommend double list at all or?
I still recommend it, but like any site there are good and bad. I have met some good ones but also had my share or crap. You just have to be patient and also smart.

Definitely digging the replies here guys keep ‘em coming!

so no luck Meeting women from double list here at all? Any other suggestions or?
I didn't say that, I have met women, but I still had to weed thru the duds. I posted ads and as much as I state no men, they still come. Some are CD and ask if that gives them a pass lol. Some post or answer ads but once you respond they ask for money.

I still recommend it, but like any site there are good and bad. I have met some good ones but also had my share or crap. You just have to be patient and also smart.
Nice I’ll look into it. So that one’s free?
I heard you need a phone number and stuff as well etc or?

im definitely curious but at the same time I was also reading your semi horror stories so I’m not sure about it yet lol

I didn't say that, I have met women, but I still had to weed thru the duds. I posted ads and as much as I state no men, they still come. Some are CD and ask if that gives them a pass lol. Some post or answer ads but once you respond they ask for money.
Understandable

Was it better to post there or just answer a bunch of random post lol?

Back