What age would couple prefer their bulls to be?

I'm 19 and a student but was wondering if this lifestyle required you to be older. Is that some times the preferred thinking that bulls need to be like 25+. Just want to know your experience on the age of it matters or not

I think if you're only 19yo, tread carefully in this lifestyle, my ex wife started screwing guys around that age and constantly became obsessed with them and the sex, she struggled separating her emotions from the sex, plus the men who were also a similar age, also got addicted to the regular, easy sex (pre internet hook ups) and was hard to move them on at times. Once her early 20's came along, she developed a strong 'daddy' thing for older/ much older men.. so we seeked out mid 40-50's men, which worked out very well. The age gap seemed to also create an emotional buffer as we lived very different lives to the older men, who were only interested in tight, young pussy and nothing more. We never had one single drama with the older men, anda quite a bit with the younger ones.

I think if you're only 19yo, tread carefully in this lifestyle, my ex wife started screwing guys around that age and constantly became obsessed with them and the sex, she struggled separating her emotions from the sex, plus the men who were also a similar age, also got addicted to the regular, easy sex (pre internet hook ups) and was hard to move them on at times. Once her early 20's came along, she developed a strong 'daddy' thing for older/ much older men.. so we seeked out mid 40-50's men, which worked out very well. The age gap seemed to also create an emotional buffer as we lived very different lives to the older men, who were only interested in tight, young pussy and nothing more. We never had one single drama with the older men, anda quite a bit with the younger ones.
If you don't mind me asking what were main drama that was caused by the younger people. As I have request but would like to know what I am in store before jumping in as experience can be learnt from.

If you don't mind me asking what were main drama that was caused by the younger people. As I have request but would like to know what I am in store before jumping in as experience can be learnt from.
As I said, my ex wife became addicted to the sex/ orgasms and struggled to draw a line between the sex/ love/ obsession etc. So if you have a 21yo woman seeking out sex with men to get that rush/ pleasure etc. you won't have trouble finding men to accommodate her. It was mainly that emotions ran high/ passion was intense and she continually mistook the great sex for love. Plus, the younger guys, didn't get they were a cock for hire, they'd constantly ring, text, drop around for a fuck without even asking, and just didn't understand any type of protocol with a cuckold couple. A lot was her fault, as to giving out her number etc. but I just don't think she/ they were emotionally mature for a proper hotwife/ cuckold relationship. She just wanted hot sex and they answered her call.

Okay that's a shame. Sorry to hear that. At least now I know what I should do. Thanks for the advice. So would you try young bulls again or did that experience ruin it your perception on younger bulls?

Also, in fairness, I wasn't mature enough to be a proper cuckold at 24yo (i was still a virgin until 22yo), I still had issues with having a small penis, a gf who I adored who constantly wanted sex with others which I struggled with, plus the humiliation, envy/ jealousy issues etc. It took 2 more years before she would fuck in front of me for all those reasons.

Also, in fairness, I wasn't mature enough to be a proper cuckold at 24yo (i was still a virgin until 22yo), I still had issues with having a small penis, a gf who I adored who constantly wanted sex with others which I struggled with, plus the humiliation, envy/ jealousy issues etc. It took 2 more years before she would fuck in front of me for all those reasons.
You guys still together or split. Cuz just want to know what I need to do differently so I don't cause any problems with the couple who I am cuckolding

You guys still together or split. Cuz just want to know what I need to do differently so I don't cause any problems with the couple who I am cuckolding
No, split 15 years ago. We were together for 17 years. To be honest I have no idea how many men fucked her over that period, 75% were behind my back, we tried cuckolding to take away the cheating/ lying but she preferred the excitement of cheating/ affairs etc. I used to find hidden/ stashed boxes with lingerie, condoms etc. all the time, and yet as much as she'd promise she wouldn't cheat again she would. Have no idea how many mens names I found in her phone for hookups. If I were you, seek out older couples, even mid 30's who are in stable relationships. If you are young, fit, well hung, with no PE issues... you'll find a woman/ couple who will blow your mind. Plus, without any drama.

No, split 15 years ago. We were together for 17 years. To be honest I have no idea how many men fucked her over that period, 75% were behind my back, we tried cuckolding to take away the cheating/ lying but she preferred the excitement of cheating/ affairs etc. I used to find hidden/ stashed boxes with lingerie, condoms etc. all the time, and yet as much as she'd promise she wouldn't cheat again she would. Have no idea how many mens names I found in her phone for hookups. If I were you, seek out older couples, even mid 30's who are in stable relationships. If you are young, fit, well hung, with no PE issues... you'll find a woman/ couple who will blow your mind. Plus, without any drama.
Thanks for the heads up and advice. If you are looking for a bull for your wife and in Birmingham then message me. Would love to talk more.

Opportunity never presented itself. We’re not in a big city. And like I said things in common to talk about. Famil, careers, *******, etc

Then alter your thinking. Get verified post a picture. Not a dick pic but a face pic. Don’t take a face pic trying to look like a bad ass, but a pic with a smile on your face. The women you’re trying to get with are probably your mothers age or older, which I get, so think of it in those terms. Just being real

Back