What’s your Kryptonite position?

Everybody has a favorite position or one that just absolutely wrecks them and makes them cum nonstop. This is my kryptonite position, when I get taken like this and my bull has ime by my ass, rolling my hips up and just pounding me. I literally can’t stop coming. God, I love it. It could be just a hai better than doggy style with my ass up -face down. Just something about the angle of penetration that hits me in the right spot and makes me just shiver. But I think the handful of ass rolling. My hips up has something to do with being maybe dominated a little and just having my pussy pile driven that makes me crazy. Add to that a huge squirting male orgasm balls deep and I might pass out! Third place is squatting over a big dick and it Jack hammering me rapidly. That’s a sure multi O too!View attachment 6476245
Mine favourite would be missionary with her knees up so I can use her legs as leverage in order to get nice and deep and hit my stride 😎

Missionary easily. This is the only position I cum inside. When you’re inside of a women in missionary, it’s the ultimate. She’s spreading her legs wide for you to get in as deep as you can, meaning she wants you to take her like that. She grabs your head to bring you in to kiss her, she can grab your hips to pull you in deeper. The eye contact takes it to another level. When it’s that time to cum, it allows for it to get as deep as it can go inside of her
LIke this?

getting split open.jpg

Everybody has a favorite position or one that just absolutely wrecks them and makes them cum nonstop. This is my kryptonite position, when I get taken like this and my bull has ime by my ass, rolling my hips up and just pounding me. I literally can’t stop coming. God, I love it. It could be just a hai better than doggy style with my ass up -face down. Just something about the angle of penetration that hits me in the right spot and makes me just shiver. But I think the handful of ass rolling. My hips up has something to do with being maybe dominated a little and just having my pussy pile driven that makes me crazy. Add to that a huge squirting male orgasm balls deep and I might pass out! Third place is squatting over a big dick and it Jack hammering me rapidly. That’s a sure multi O too!View attachment 6476245
There's two almost guaranteed to get maximum cum from me. One is missionary for the intimacy and eye contact as I cum. The other is when she is on top. Something about a woman grinding and bouncing on it sends me over the edge 🥵

Back