What’s your favorite big cat

Hard for me to answer but I’d say jaguar
Brute muscle, caiman killer too
But in reality love them all

Sand cats are also awesome

domestic - our Maine Coon male "Joey" got up to 26 lbs and 20 inches long (not counting the tail)
wild - Cheeta

We're cat people in our house. We're training 2 feral sis&bro cats now. Not for the inexperienced cat lovers, that's for sure. They take no crap from our dog that's for sure.
We've had 2 different pairs of sis&bro domestics before the current feral cats and all have lived past 17. Our 2 boy cats were both 19 when they died and died 4 months apart.

Last edited:
The Bengal Tiger.
None of the others can come close to it's size, speed and strength combo.
A Bengal Tiger will win against an African Lion 90% of the time.

domestic - our Maine Coon male "Joey" got up to 26 lbs and 20 inches long (not counting the tail)
wild - Cheeta

We're cat people in our house. We're training 2 feral sis&bro cats now. Not for the inexperienced cat lovers, that's for sure. They take no crap from our dog that's for sure.
We've had 2 different pairs of sis&bro domestics before the current feral cats and all have lived past 17. Our 2 boy cats were both 19 when they died and died 4 months apart.
I had a Maine coon when I was young
Dumb as a stump but strong as hell
Big boy total brute strength and beat up a lot of cats
Our calico….. was a huntress
Not friendly but awesome hunter and cute as heck
She was tiny
Mom put a chirping Xmas ball on the tree out of no where she came running the big fella chasing her both up the tree and fatso made the tree tumble down lol
Funny as heck to have watch but boy was mom pissed

Back