What’s the hottest thing did your wife?

my partners bull turned up early in the morning by surprise, told her to grab a few clothes and took her away for the weekend to meet 'the boys'.

She returned sore, red and full of cum from multiple black men (she has no idea how many)
She needs to write the story of that weekend!! Any chance?

Going with my hubby to the local nude spa/sauna and while he is going for a swim a hot BBC fucked me like there was no tomorrow in a small herbal bath, didn’t tell him until we got home and he also fucked me but just wasn’t the same no more...lol 1614430347271.png

Attachments

• D4081BC6-C8AD-4F1C-BD06-73DFD44F871C.jpeg
    D4081BC6-C8AD-4F1C-BD06-73DFD44F871C.jpeg
    43.2 KB · Views: 145
  • 9AA86F60-CF78-4FD3-B126-F5AD70F72603.jpeg
    9AA86F60-CF78-4FD3-B126-F5AD70F72603.jpeg
    824.2 KB · Views: 144
  • 909A7524-8828-44E8-8D44-D6E816B59289.jpeg
    909A7524-8828-44E8-8D44-D6E816B59289.jpeg
    226.3 KB · Views: 147
Last edited:
She gave me a rimjob once , same night she sucked all her squirt juice out of her panties and let me film it. We were both hammered after a wedding reception. She begged me to fuck her ass but couldnt take me.

Well for me she had an offer to buy her panties once.. so we met this guy in a parking lot she was wearing heels in a super short mini skirt and in the parking lot and brought daylight as a little minivan drove by she slid her panties down walked over to his window and then a minute later with no pre-planning I saw her get in the car with him. There was more too

Hi to all. Hubby is writing. Is a question for both, wife and hubby. What’s the hottest experience the wife had?
The hottest thing my wife did happened a few years ago while on a combined vacation/convention trip. The night prior to the start of the convention we attended a convention cocktail party! I was astounded to had met an old university friend and roommate of mine there. We had lost contact with each other shortly after we graduated albeit each seeking their own career in life. I might also mention, he's black, would it be inappropriate if I were to mention his name, his first name, ie, is Edwin. Long story short I introduced him to Pam (my wife) and the three of us spent most of that evening together and mostly talked about our university days, what we've done since then, etc, the usual stuff that anyone in these situations would naturally discuss. The only major piece of information Pam and I learned was that Edwin was still single, although at that time wasn't of any unusual interest. We ended the evening by agreeing that the three of us would go out to dinner the next evening and perhaps do a little club hopping.

Later back in our room Pam spoke of what a great guy Edwin seemed to be, inquired why I had never spoken of him (which I did in fact do except I don't recall if I ever mentioned he's black) and questioned me endlessly about our days at university and being roommates! Later in bed Pam, I was thinking because she probably had one too many cocktails, was unusually horny, an opportunity that I was not about to ignore! Now, in order to keep things in context, I've always shared a fantasy with Pam, as most, if not all, husbands do when making out with a horny wife, my fantasy has always been to ask her if she'd like to get laid by a black man! True to form I put that question to Pam, "Would you like to try a black guy while we're here?", she replied with one word, and I quote: "EDWIN!" I blew my load right then and there, the best damn orgasm I had experienced since our honeymoon! Pam was on the same flight and had the longest orgasm I had ever witnessed her having! Afterwards we just had some pillow talk and she fell asleep. We had had a very long day, up at 5 am, eight hours of travel and then a cocktal party, little wonder. I didn't sleep too well that night just thinking about Pam's response! Would she really do something like that? Yes! No! Maybe! Maybe not! And that went on through my mind for most of the night! The next morning I headed down for breakfast and left Pam fast asleep in bed! I met Edwin at breakfast and shortly after breakfast was served he commented that I seemed distracted, I simply replied that I had a restless night and let it go at that. All through that day however I was thinking about Pam being blackened by Edwin and whether or not I should mention to Pam just how well endowed Edwin was and how he loved white pussy while we were in university! Naturally, since we shared the same dorm, I saw him in action more than once! His reputation as a stud made him a favourite of many many choice young university ladies! His appetite for sex was insatiable and he never seemed to lose an errection! I toyed about telling Pam about this but thought it might be a bit of overload of information and turn Pam off, not that I was trying to turn her off, or on, as that was to be her decision and whatever that decision would be would be fine with me! Whereas we've posted about what transpired the night we went out to dinner elsewhere on this site, which you can pursue if you wish, suffice to state, and as a matter of fact, "to my old university friend and roommate went the pleasure of giving Pam, not only her first ever strange cock, other than mine that is, she was a rare and honest the goodness virgin when we married, but her first hughe black cock!"
P.S. For the curious, "yes" Edwin went in bareback and unloaded several times in her. Fortunately Pam cannot conceive so pregnancy was not a concern! Nor was STD's a concern, Edwin is in the medical profession and we accepted his assurances!

Last edited:
Back