What’s the best way to introduce the idea of a gangbang ?

I met this white woman a few weeks ago. 41, divorced. Attractive. I genuinely like her but also would like to know if she’d be down to let me and my buddies gangbang her. What’s the best way to introduce the idea and emphasize that our relationship doesn’t have to change, I just want to use her pretty little pussy and mouth to service myself and my friends a time or two and see how she likes it... any suggestions?

I think you should be fucking her for a while first ..maybe slip in a conversation you had a friend who had a gang bang .. and see how she reacts
My wife was gang banged by her lovers 3 friends and him and she said she rose to the occasion and it please her man and all his friends loved it. But he was also very confident with her telling her core a few weeks before that she will love it and something she should do with him and she did great. She said it was a lot and was like a wet blanket after worn out but she did it and is glad she gave her body to them. She said it should not be a surprise the girl needs to be ready because some guys really worked her over hard but she made it through and loved being the center of all the attention and 4 big black cocks made it amazing.

I met this white woman a few weeks ago. 41, divorced. Attractive. I genuinely like her but also would like to know if she’d be down to let me and my buddies gangbang her. What’s the best way to introduce the idea and emphasize that our relationship doesn’t have to change, I just want to use her pretty little pussy and mouth to service myself and my friends a time or two and see how she likes it... any suggestions?
did it ever happen

Back