What’s the benefit of Bbc

Like I know there so much bigger than any white guy, I’ve just never had a big black bull, any encouragement

Since I set up dates with all colour of guys. Mostly white guys by the sites definitions, and some Brown and some Black. I have asked this question of the ladies of their preference. Yes I admit it is a small sampling of the male population.

For shorter dates (up to 6 to 8 hours) they like Black Guys. Kind if like fast food. These dates are usually dinner and play time. For some reason the guys don’t like taking the ladies to sports events of any kind.

For longer dates (up to 12 to 24 hours) they like the second or third generation brown guys things like bike rides, picnics, dinner, brunch and play time.

For more than 24 hour dates they all seem to like / love the white guys
(Italian, Greek, Turkish and the One Ginger fellow) they seem to have more to talk about. These guys like things like live theatre, Two Penny Opera, Museums. They are open to weekends at the cottage. The one Orange Haired Ginger is down right kinky with things like Playing at drive in theatres, sex while hiking, sex in Road Side Rest stops. If he though he could get away with it sex in the back of a police car. He did have sex with one of the ladies in a rain shelter on a golf course a few years back. Loves to have sex in front of open windows in hotels.

Last edited:
Back