Weird request from Husband?

Last month, My husband insisted on dropping me off at my lovers place with specific instruction that he needed to cum in a condom and I would bring it back while he's waiting in the car.

Does anybody Here have husband with strange turn on like that?
yes

Last month, My husband insisted on dropping me off at my lovers place with specific instruction that he needed to cum in a condom and I would bring it back while he's waiting in the car.

Does he typically clean?

Hubby asked me to try to keep all of Jason's cum inside of me until I got home... seems he's a little disappointed if most of it's in my panties. I used a pice of Saran Wrap... anyone have ideas of a better way to keep it all inside?
Yes, if use divacup, so you can bring home full load from your date.just insert it after fill up, and have creampie for hubby present.

I don't judge anyone. As long as the wife is okay with whatever he requests? Then I'll gladly make it happen. One husband wanted me to fuck his wife and I had to cum in her pussy or somewhere on her body

I don't judge anyone. As long as the wife is okay with whatever he requests? Then I'll gladly make it happen. One husband wanted me to fuck his wife and I had to cum in her pussy or somewhere on her body
I wanted to clean my wife's pussy after her black lover filled it with cum I love the taste of cum out of my lady's fucked pussy

Back