Wedding vows

I may have to start looking for a sexy wedding dress for my wife!
View media item 284605

Damn now that's what I call "top-of-line-fine"?! Would it be illegal for me to have more than one gorgeous cuck wife "marriage ceremony" ?? Going to Splash Mocha next year. Would be 100% worth it if I get to "marry" a hot cuck white wifey in my room LOL ?

Last edited:
My wife has told me she would seriously consider re-newing our wedding vows with black bulls consummating the "marriage" is this something other couples have thought about or done?
View attachment 2875716
T I have always had that fantasy. On our 7th anniversary we were joined by a friend of mine that lived with us. They had just started fucking a couple of days before so this would be the 1 st time I was there. We were at the beach and she asked me to call him and tell him to come on so he would know it is ok with me. I got to fuck her once. They fucked like rabbits and I watched. He did not get he on the wedding day but he sure filled in great on out anniversary.

We have been married for 37 yrs. Three years ago on our 34th anniversary my husband gave me in my wedding dress to 5 young Black Men. They used me all night. I have been gangbang every year since on that special day!!!!
We have been married for 25 years. The wedding dress is no longer around however, her bull had her dress in white hose, heels, garter, bra, and veil and fucked her in our marital bed after we renewed our vows before him. After the consumation, he took her wedding and engagement ring off her finger and placed them in her pussy...soaking them in his cum. I then removed them and placed them on her finger. It was a great night.

T I have always had that fantasy. On our 7th anniversary we were joined by a friend of mine that lived with us. They had just started fucking a couple of days before so this would be the 1 st time I was there. We were at the beach and she asked me to call him and tell him to come on so he would know it is ok with me. I got to fuck her once. They fucked like rabbits and I watched. He did not get he on the wedding day but he sure filled in great on out anniversary.
"Filled in great"

What a totally wankworthy double entendre.

Role......vagina......spunk......your lack of real balls......her lover's superior lovemaking skills...........one could go on.............

And your Freudian spilling slip...."he" instead of "her", which suggests you had homo inclinations(!) towards your live-in friend and spunkier rival for your wife, in common with most cuckold husbands. Including Yours Truly. Did you?

Just a thought.

Last edited:
"Filled in great"

Role......vagina......spunk......your lack of real balls......her lover's superior lovemaking skills...........

And your Freudian spilling slip...."he" instead of "her", which suggests you had homo inclinations(!) toward your friend and spunkier rival for your wife, in common with most cuckold husbands. Including Yours Truly. Did you?

Just a thought.
CERECTION: "spelling" *

"Filled in great"

Role......vagina......spunk......your lack of real balls......her lover's superior lovemaking skills...........one could go on.............

And your Freudian spilling slip...."he" instead of "her", which suggests you had homo inclinations(!) towards your live-in friend and spunkier rival for your wife, in common with most cuckold husbands. Including Yours Truly. Did you?

Just a thought.
The indications were there underneath I guess. I think things would have evolved to that sooner or later.

Back