Wedding vows

The indications were there underneath I guess. I think things would have evolved to that sooner or later.
"Underneath", or "underlying"?

The charmingly revealing double entendres continue.

"The indications", "things would have evolved"? From what and into what, for goodness sake?

Even a little more straightforwardness in frankly admitting and expressing your heterosexual and perfectly ok homosexual desires will benefit you, and very likely your hot wife too, enormously and infinitely more pleasurably if they are fearlessly acted-out sooner rather than later.

Life is too short to be small Cuckboat, so here is my "Confession". I hope it strikes an encouragingly homoerotic chord in you.

The doctor is in!

Last edited:
As soon as this COVID situation allows, we want to build a relationship with a special black man with whom we have been communicating. So, he will have experienced me prior to the wedding. And, we plan to have our black man join us on our wedding night.
When I was married we celebrated our 7th wedding anniversary staying at the beach. At my wifes suggestion we invited a friend to celebrate with us. Hell they were fucking non stop. So I got laid once and they fucked a lot lol. Defiantly a good night lol

We have been married for 25 years. The wedding dress is no longer around however, her bull had her dress in white hose, heels, garter, bra, and veil and fucked her in our marital bed after we renewed our vows before him. After the consumation, he took her wedding and engagement ring off her finger and placed them in her pussy...soaking them in his cum. I then removed them and placed them on her finger. It was a great night.
That is so damn sexy fuck I hope you ate that pie as well.

Back