Wedding vows

I fantasized about a gangband for my wife on our wedding day. I didn't really realize how much I liked BBC until I was lucky enough to find one in a gloryhole.

Lately, I've considered trying to put together an anniversary honeymoon BBC gangbang for my wife and how incredibly sexy that would be! I'm still warming her up to BBC, but maybe someday!

Last edited:
During our engagement, my bride-to-be made it clear that she was a total slut for black men, black cocks, and black baby-making seed. She said that my tiny white dick could never give her pleasure or impregnate her like a black "Real Man" could. During our honeymoon in Barbados, 5 local black studs were happy to consummate my marriage. Ninety % of our time there, their black cocks were fucking her and filling her welcoming, fertile, married white womb with their potent, black baby-makers. At the end of our seven-day honeymoon, she left Barbados with a black baby developing in her. The attached Polaroid, taken 4 months after our return, clearly shows her baby-bump, swelling teats, and expanding nipples.

Attachments

• 4 Months After Being Bred By a Black Stranger.jpg
    4 Months After Being Bred By a Black Stranger.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 69
My hubby and I renew our vows a few years ago. We could not find a minister that will perform the renewing of the vows and one day at a family dinner I heard my bother in law talking with my sisters and heard that he is ordained. Later that night I talked with him privately and after the initial surprise and shock, he agreed. We rented a large suite at a hotel for the rewedding. I told my brother in law just follow the script that I wrote and it will go very well.

My hubby walked me into the room and in front of the minister and two BBC by my side.

The vows ends with the minister saying, you two may now fuck the slut anyway you wish, and you the cuckold may not fuck her this week.

"Filled in great"

What a totally wankworthy double entendre.

Role......vagina......spunk......your lack of real balls......her lover's superior lovemaking skills...........one could go on.............

And your Freudian spilling slip...."he" instead of "her", which suggests you had homo inclinations(!) towards your live-in friend and spunkier rival for your wife, in common with most cuckold husbands. Including Yours Truly. Did you?

Just a thought.
I myself am bi-sexual but I never let my then wife or the friend, I had known him all my life, know. Although my then wife knew i loved to eat ceremonies so she probably had her suspicions about me. wish I knew more about a cuckold relationship then like I do know. It was developing into something I wanted but did not understand. I moved out "to find myself" or whatever. Then came back. And instead of accepting the established pecking order that I had help put in place by leaving. I should have just set down and explained how I felt and wish I had understood what I wanted was happening naturally before my eyes and I was too blind to see. Trying to control thinks doesn't always work out. I hope to find another woman that wants the cuck relationship. I hope to do better know.

I myself am bi-sexual but I never let my then wife or the friend, I had known him all my life, know. Although my then wife knew i loved to eat ceremonies so she probably had her suspicions about me. wish I knew more about a cuckold relationship then like I do know. It was developing into something I wanted but did not understand. I moved out "to find myself" or whatever. Then came back. And instead of accepting the established pecking order that I had help put in place by leaving. I should have just set down and explained how I felt and wish I had understood what I wanted was happening naturally before my eyes and I was too blind to see. Trying to control thinks doesn't always work out. I hope to find another woman that wants the cuck relationship. I hope to do better know.
With respect Cuckboat, I strongly recommend that in your next relationship with a woman you come clean about and physically and emotionally enjoy your bisexuality, in particular being explicit about the types of men I'm assuming you get the hots for, including the as-yet unchosen spunky black lover you pretty plainly would want her to take and who ideally would become your lover too.

I did that with my own wife (now my ex---see my extensive posts on this forum) when I introduced her to my then 19 year-old bisexual young black lover who barebacked her beautifully on our marriage bed that very night and the following morning. That fateful opening encounter was very hands-on indeed with me eagerly guiding his cock into her and shamelessly adoring his superb Afro-American athletic body and glorious uncircumcised cock, so my wife was left in no doubt concerning my determination to express my homosexual side and the implied terms of her and my live-in buddy continuing as mutual lovers in what has been for 7 years now a beautiful and extremely satisfying menage-a-trois.

Just a suggestion.

Life's too short to be small and the sooner you come out of the closet the bigger it will be for you.

Last edited:
With respect Cuckboat, I strongly recommend that in your next relationship with a woman you come clean about and physically and emotionally enjoy your bisexuality, in particular being explicit about the types of men I'm assuming you get the hots for, including the as-yet unchosen spunky black lover you pretty plainly would want her to take and who ideally would become your lover too.

I did that with my own wife (now my ex---see my extensive posts on this forum) when I introduced her to my then 19 year-old bisexual young black lover who barebacked her beautifully on our marriage bed that very night and the following morning. That fateful opening encounter was very hands-on indeed with me eagerly guiding his cock into her and shamelessly adoring his superb Afro-American athletic body and glorious uncircumcised cock, so my wife was left in no doubt concerning my determination to express my homosexual side and the implied terms of her and my live-in buddy continuing as mutual lovers in what has been for 7 years now a beautiful and extremely satisfying menage-a-trois.

Just a suggestion.

Life's too short to be small and the sooner you come out of the closet the bigger it will be for you.
I know you are right. being honest about being bi and honest about the entire cuck lifestyle is the only way to really get the most of it and not hold back for what ever reason I always have. Control issues? Maybe. I am sure I missed many great opportunities for myself and perhaps others. Your points are welcome.

I know you are right. being honest about being bi and honest about the entire cuck lifestyle is the only way to really get the most of it and not hold back for what ever reason I always have. Control issues? Maybe. I am sure I missed many great opportunities for myself and perhaps others. Your points are welcome.
The starting point in cuckoldry for me was my recognising the importance of living out and fully expressing in the Here and Now the breathlessly erotic effect on me of the sight and feel of the bodies of beautiful young black males.

I was ****** to get honest with myself about that when I met my buddy. He was only 17 at the time and I had been feasting gluttonously on his heart-stopping handsomeness and the extraordinary beauty of his body and his intensely romantic nature and fucking him for fully two years before I worked up the courage to introduce him to my wife, which I did for the admittedly reckless reason that I desperately wanted to watch and get off on the two most beautiful people in my life making love.

When I first beheld it it lifted my appreciation of the spectacular beauty and deepest erotic purpose of man-woman sex to such a heavenly plane that my marriage and every preconceived notion I had of how to love my wife sexually exploded in shower-upon-shower of mind-and-body-wracking pleasure so intense that I gave up vainly trying to understand the nature of truly living Love and simply let go and got off openly, uncontrollably and utterly exhaustingly on my wife being magnificently and super-satisfyingly fucked over and over again by my beautiful buddy.

Call it weird or self-destructively sacrificial if you like, but not once in the ensuing seven years have I even slightly regretted giving up my husbandship of my wife to my buddy who, despite that I still get to fuck her, now totally possesses her beautiful body and mind and heart.

Last edited:
My wife has told me she would seriously consider re-newing our wedding vows with black bulls consummating the "marriage" is this something other couples have thought about or done?
View attachment 2875716
I like the intense look on this lithe and spunky young black stud's face, and him biting his bottom lip. I reckon the head of his probably bared cock is thrusting hard up against his bride's cervix and he's close to ejaculating into its mouth.

It's sad she's not responding to him, for example by caressing his body and grabbing his butt-cheeks with her hands, offering to kiss him.

To be honest, her facial expression is a tad grim---as if she's more dead than alive and dressed in her funeral clothes.

On our 7th wedding any. my wife startedfuck our roommate on fri night. I went to work, cme home , took her to motel. When we started to fuck she had me call him up and invite him to our hotel. I ended up fucking her 1 time over that weekend. They fucked over 10 times. She even gave him her butthole while I watched. A very strange 7th wedding any for sure. It pretty much set the tone for when we got home. She was jumping him every chance she could. It got to where what pussy I was getting was used before I got it. Sloppy seconds after he was don. Very humiliating.

You could do a private secret wedding vow renewal. Choose some town and invite all the bulls you know or people you have wanted to fuck your wife, have a black "preacher", even have bridesmaids or groomsmen, then go through the whole thing and end with an orgy for your wife.

Back