Wedding ring on or off, for him?

I like having my ring on, both as a symbol of my love for my husband and as a sign that I am engaging in a taboo by having sex with another man. I have found that many of my partners want me to keep it on, too, because it gives their egos a boost to see that they are taking another man’s wife. Most of the other partners do not care either way.

I like having my ring on, both as a symbol of my love for my husband and as a sign that I am engaging in a taboo by having sex with another man. I have found that many of my partners want me to keep it on, too, because it gives their egos a boost to see that they are taking another man’s wife. Most of the other partners do not care either way.
I love that you respect your husband. To me that is the hottest. I don't like when wives trash talk their husbands.

Leave the ring on ladies! When I see that ring on her finger It signifies that I have been granted a temporary order of access to her most intimate and pleasurable company which I plan to execute and take full advantage of every single time! So by all means leave the ring on.
You are so right man mine always leaves it on

You are so right man mine always leaves it on
That ring also symbolizes that someone is at home waiting for her freshly used married goodies!

Every time I stretch and fill up a woman with a ring on it's like my own personal quality control sticker of approval that you the hubby are in possession of "hot-fucking-wife" and that I am honored to be able to sample her good lovin. I treat that married pussy like a VIP section, you don't experience it often but when you do you make it a night to remember! ♠️😎

That ring also symbolizes that someone is at home waiting for her freshly used married goodies!

Every time I stretch and fill up a woman with a ring on it's like my own personal quality control sticker of approval that you the hubby are in possession of "hot-fucking-wife" and that I am honored to be able to sample her good lovin. I treat that married pussy like a VIP section, you don't experience it often but when you do you make it a night to remember! ♠️😎
Great out look!

Play this game with the black lover....when the wife slips her wedding ring off ... that’s his ok to cum deep inside.

when she leaves it on he has to pull out.

how sexy and exciting it will be when during foreplay she makes up her mind to let him stay deep inside and she slips it off her wedding ring allowing him too?

You are so right man and very respectful which is all we ask for

You are so right we feel exactly the same and always make sure hers stays on

I like having my ring on, both as a symbol of my love for my husband and as a sign that I am engaging in a taboo by having sex with another man. I have found that many of my partners want me to keep it on, too, because it gives their egos a boost to see that they are taking another man’s wife.

It's a beautiful thing.

Back