Wedding Dresses

should white wifes be blacked ?

• Total voters
The only way I would ever get married again is if my wife to be agreed to a Wedding with two or more black well hung bulls as my best men and they would have first rights to her pussy during our honeymoon.Only when they were finished would I be able to enjoy her other than cleaning her for them. To me this is the only proper way to start a marriage.
Agree. Same here

Not into the cuck scene and divorced white hubby shortly after my first black experience.. It sure didn't take this little white girl very long to figure out what I was missing.. been black exclusive since

It's a pity. I would have married you any day and let you fuck any black guy you want.

Think I made a similar post on a similar topic. My apologies if this is a repeat post. I voted before the wedding. It should be unplanned but she should fall in love immediately. She should go through with the ceremony. When he says I do she says I don't. That's when the black man steps in. The cuck understands what's going on. He steps aside as the black man marries his now ex. The cuck then acts as the chauffer and butler during the honeymoon

so beautiful to see the brides and dresses and BBC. It has more effect now than ever as soon it will be real for me when I get married in August.

Back